possible to gain 1 inch ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible to gain 1 inch ?

i was unlucky in the penis department and i inherited a small 5 inches, which is way below average (and will not even tell you about my flaccid size..), i'm not lo oking for a solution to have a 8 inches, i just want to gain 1 inch to be average and that's it but i really don't know if it's really possible, sure there is alot of success stories on this forum but my experience of the internet has taught me to wary of what i read

so do you think it's really possible to gain 1 inche using an extender ? if yes how much time it will take me? does my flacid size will increase ?
    is there other technique to increase my size ?

thanks

Yes you can gain an inch with an extender, if you respond to extending in a normal/average way it will probably take you ~2,000 hours in the device to do it. You will almost certainly notice an increase in flaccid size first. Yes, there are LOTS of other ways to go about it...manual stretching and hanging come right to mind.

Now, your 5 inch penis is not way below average...is that bone pressed or non-bone pressed? If non-bone pressed then you are probably actually average.
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Yes there are ways to increase both you penis size, HEALTH, and EQ!

Please READ THIS THREAD, and pay close attention to the safety section, before you pick a beginner's routine to condition your penis and make some gains!!!

Many members here prefer JP90 and gain plenty from it!

The most important things to keep in mind are the following:

1. Staying positive and loving yourself the way you are to be able to improve upon what you have.
      2. Safety.
      3. Consistency.
      4. Patience.
      5. motivation.
      6. Persistence.

PE works, but may take some time to reach your goals, which are achievable by the way, I recommend you start with manual, and see where will it take you after 3 months.

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I agree with mrb8. Make sure you start a PE routine. The sooner you start the sooner you will see gains. You have nothing to lose. If you want to use an Extender you should look to use thiis after the initial 3 month period as:

you want to condition your penis
        you may make significant gains during this 3 month period and may not need additional equipment

Comment

Originally posted by raiben View Post
          i was unlucky in the penis department and i inherited a small 5 inches, which is way below average (and will not even tell you about my flaccid size..), i'm not lo oking for a solution to have a 8 inches, i just want to gain 1 inch to be average and that's it but i really don't know if it's really possible, sure there is alot of success stories on this forum but my experience of the internet has taught me to wary of what i read

so do you think it's really possible to gain 1 inche using an extender ? if yes how much time it will take me? does my flacid size will increase ?
          is there other technique to increase my size ?

thanks
          Ya'know, I don't think extenders work. They will for sure increase flaccid hang, but I don't think they make a difference in EL so much.

Listen, just hunker down and get to work. It is going to take a long time. Adding an inch in length and girth is possible. Start simple. Be consistent. Ask questions as you go. We're all in it together.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Yes you can gain an inch and even more. I personally have done PE for almost 3 months and getting close to that 1 inch gain.

My current gains might be newbie gains but that's okay.

I'm doing JP 90 routine.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Plan A: You should try manual stretches first, maybe they can work for you, but personally I don't like manual stretches, my hands always get tired as hell.
              Plan B: Get an extender and wear that thing all day, you should get in the toilet and check for numbness every 1-3 hours depend on how you feel down there.
              Plan C: Get a hanger and hang, but hanging require alot of privacy time, read hanging 101 and all the related threads for more informations
              Plan D: Combo Hanging + Extending, but remember: take it slow bro, this is HARDCORE !! Watch your penis physical indicators

Comment

Working...
              X