Vacuum Hanger Battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Hanger Battle!

Hello fellow men! I was away for quite some time (yes, I was working, so I can now get me a hanger (and not only, but that is another topic)). Now, straight to the point- I do have some money saved up and I want to purchase a Vacuum hanger. I have not saved up much, but I am willing to spend a good amount of money on a new hanger as long as I am absolutely sure that the price answers its quality. I am talking about the LG. Yes, it is expensive and it might be true that I'd have to give away a fairly big part of the money I have saved up, BUT, if I am 100% convinced that every penny would be absolutely worth it- I have no doubts on giving my last bit of money! (it would be perfect if kickinthemebs can join in and share his opinion with us!!!)

I do not doubt the quality of either of the hangers, I would just like you guys (especially the ones that have one or both of the pieces of equipment the thread is pointed at) to help me out a bit. I repeat again- saving me a few hundred $ would be absolutely great, but if I know that the price of the LG is worth every penny it costs, I would be more than willing to make a purchase. So, please guys, reason your statements and support them with explanations (just so we can have a normal conversation and we can finally get to solve this mystery that seems to be bothering me).

Much respect to everone is this forum, Cheers!

An other worthy option is the vachanger.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Yes, the thread is to ask what is better- Vachanger3 or the LG hanger.

Comment

There is no comparison, the LG is far far superior. It's not even remotely close.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

There is no battle, it's a complete beat down.

Comment

If your seriously on a budget then go with the Vachanger (it looks like a great hanger) but the LG is well worth the price (I own one).

Comment

I suggest you also wander at thunder's place, the lg hanger is a promoted product over here so you should try to get different opinions.
              There are also DIY threads on lg hangers , from namsokiek and donjelqer(76?).

Off to the real world.

Comment

My analysis of the physical functions of the two devices can be found here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1007781

In summary, the VacHanger3 will enable you to get up to 15 lbs at a much lower cost than the LG. If you are new to hanging and doing it properly, this can take up to one year and you can stay at that weight for quite some time if you include fulcrum or bundled hanging. The difference is that $200 is in your pocket and not someone else's.

Furthermore, it appears the configuration of the VacHanger dome and cone distributes a more concentrated load along a greater length of the shaft than the LG.

Both are fully capable of allowing you to hang within the safe weight range of vacuum hanging. An assertion the LG can hold more is irrelevant because it is extremely unlikely that you'll be safely hanging in that weight range any time this decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Brand View Post
                  Hello fellow men! I was away for quite some time (yes, I was working, so I can now get me a hanger (and not only, but that is another topic)). Now, straight to the point- I do have some money saved up and I want to purchase a Vacuum hanger. I have not saved up much, but I am willing to spend a good amount of money on a new hanger as long as I am absolutely sure that the price answers its quality. I am talking about the LG. Yes, it is expensive and it might be true that I'd have to give away a fairly big part of the money I have saved up, BUT, if I am 100% convinced that every penny would be absolutely worth it- I have no doubts on giving my last bit of money! (it would be perfect if kickinthemebs can join in and share his opinion with us!!!)

I do not doubt the quality of either of the hangers, I would just like you guys (especially the ones that have one or both of the pieces of equipment the thread is pointed at) to help me out a bit. I repeat again- saving me a few hundred $ would be absolutely great, but if I know that the price of the LG is worth every penny it costs, I would be more than willing to make a purchase. So, please guys, reason your statements and support them with explanations (just so we can have a normal conversation and we can finally get to solve this mystery that seems to be bothering me).

Much respect to everone is this forum, Cheers!
                  Check out the connection point of the vac hangers you are considering. The vac hanger that connects at the pubic bone / fat pad area really isn't a hanger. It's a glorified penis pump that allows you to hang weight off the end. That method of connection does pull, but not where you want it. You want the pull to be on the shaft above the glans. Even clamp hangers attach on the shaft, and if cost was a factor I'd prefer a clamp like the BiB. But weigh the potential negative side effects of both styles of hangers before you purchase.

That other type of vac hanger that attaches to the pubic bone fat pad will promote blisters like crazy when significant weight is attached to it. I personally have made and tested what I termed "Deep insertion" hangers. After several hours of testing I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to make them or sell them, and it all revolves around where the attachment is.

As for how much weight you can effectively hang with the LG Hanger? That question is easily answered with verifiable proof. Dr. Ric has tested with 25 lbs.
                  I routinely go up to 20 lbs for up to 15 minutes. Is that much weight necessary to make gains? No! Typically once you graduate up to the 8 lb level you should start to notice gains in length and girth. As you progress, over time you will find it necessary to add weight as your penis becomes accustomed to the work load. This takes time!!! Guys who get too aggressive and try and short cut the process end up with blisters. Patience and dedication are required to achieve your maximum potential in length and girth.

As for cost... I guess that's all relative. When you purchase a LG Hanger you don't just get a PE device. Both Dr. Ric and myself field tons of questions on a daily basis from customers asking about training routines and exercises. Ask any customer or moderator on any forum (PE Gym, M.O.S., *************, or Phalloboard) about our customer service. I believe we go the extra mile when it comes to helping you achieve your PE goals, and that's an intangible when cost is factored in! Everyone's time has value.

Good luck in you PE adventure and best wishes in achieving your desired goals. You can PM me if you desire to see before and after photo of my gains.
                  -Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                  www.lghangerllc.com
                  PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

There is no way the vac hanger 3 distributing of weight is better. The lg is custom made to fit per order.

I can easily hang 18 plus on the lg, the vac 3 does not look it could hang 15 lbs. I would bet my left nut I would have no issues hanging 20 and even 25 lbs with my lg.

As far as my dick is concerned 200 extra bucks us not much to lose knowing I am getting good quality equipment.

Many devices cost more than the LG but nothing is as versatile.

LG hands down....game, set, match.

Comment

It's a bit annoying to see you sound more and more like a representative of the lg brand.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Structrally speaking, the method of anchoring the weight to the dome (i.e. a threaded bolt vs. two inbeded wires 90° from the direction of the force) probably shows the vachanger3 with a higher failure weight than the LG; but I would have to run the numbers.

Comment

Maybe I looked at something else but I searched vac hanger 3 and it looked like a piece of crap. Thread strength is not worth much if the hanger won't match it.

I will search again but what I found looked like a waste if money.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                            I suggest you also wander at thunder's place, the lg hanger is a promoted product over here so you should try to get different opinions.
                            There are also DIY threads on lg hangers , from namsokiek and donjelqer(76?).
                            There has been no real success with a sit hanger so far, a few have been made but the makers did not have good results.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              There has been no real success with a sit hanger so far, a few have been made but the makers did not have good results.
                              I gained as much with my hanger as you gained with Marlon's.

Comment

Working...
                              X