average size bpel or nbel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• average size bpel or nbel

In the study's were they say average size is 5.1 inches or whatever is that bone pressed or none bone pressed? also is 6 inches bone pressed a good size or not?

If it's not specified it's most likely bone pressed. It's even more likely if the patients were measured by another person. Studies where people measure themselves anonymously are worth nothing.

Comment

so is 6 inches bone pressed good or not?

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
        so is 6 inches bone pressed good or not?
        6" BPEL self- measured it's right in middle of average length.

Comment

6 inches is actually a bit above average. Average length is about 5.75 and average MEG is about 4.75.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
            6 inches is actually a bit above average. Average length is about 5.75 and average MEG is about 4.75.
            This ^^^^^. Give or take a fraction depending on the study . This is where it I very clear it is bpel.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
              Average length is about 5.75 and average MEG is about 4.75.
              lmfao.
              Everyone on this site has like 7.5-8 bpel ...where guys are supposed to be smaller...I would not be suprised if average was 8.5 bpel.

Comment

Originally posted by wind chill View Post
                lmfao.
                Everyone on this site has like 7.5-8 bpel ...where guys are supposed to be smaller...I would not be suprised if average was 8.5 bpel.
                Nah, we have members here of ALL sizes. Over at BPSG, that's probably TRUE. Their Dicks are like Pinocchio's NOSE, in MORE WAYS THAN ONE! LOL!

Comment

lmfao.
                  It's true that some guys here are 7.5+ but most of us had to work for it and started in the average range. A lot of people don't believe in PE or do it for a couple of weeks and quit. PE is more of a millennial thing I would think nowadays.

Comment

lmfao.
                    Maybe there's a lot of successful PEers here!?!

Comment

lmfao.
                      I started at 5.5 by 4.5 EG. Now. 6.8 by 4.7 EG. Do I consider myself big, no. And the Mrs says she liked my cock either way. But never gave her what’s she’s having today. Never gave her cervical orgasm before. IDK. I don’t feel bigger though.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I started at the same spot as Party 5.5 BPEL x 4.5 MEG. Even then, I was OK with my size but who doesn't want to try to be bigger initially? I was more curious if this stuff actually worked then anything and BOY DOES IT!!!
                        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                        Recommended Routine
                        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Well I was longish at 6.75" but average girth at 4.75" pre pe . At my peak I was 8.25" by 6.25" .

Comment

lmfao.
                            Some guys just start big, without even knowing they are big.

I NEVER thought of my size as big, as far as length goes (I knew my girth was really thick already.)
                            I started at smack-dab 7" BPEL. Some guys start PE that size, some less, and some start LARGER (sheesh lucky bastards)!

As far as judging average penis size off of this site, it's really counter intuitive. This is a penis ENLARGEMENT site. Plus, ALOT of guys on these kinds of sites, know they are above average already and look for something more, and well you guessed it, wind up here
                            Dr. Bateman
                            Last edited by Dr. Bateman; 11-11-2017, 08:01 PM.
                            "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                            Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                            Current NBP: 19cm
                            BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

I would question why guys are supposed to be smaller on this site? I mean obviously if you do pe you get bigger .

The starting size seems all over the place including some girls that have no penis at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X