Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 years, 2 months and NO gains!! Please help

Hey guys,

First of all, sorry about my bad english.

Second: I really beg your help, I'm on the quest of penis enlargement since 01/07/2016 and had not grown 1 fucking centimeter on lenght or thickness.

My first measurement found on my phone is from 01/07/2016 and that's my actual measure. But I did haven't consistency, I started having more consistency in 2017.

I'm really sad, I don't know why that happens, why I can't grow. My dream is an 8 inches cock. That would make me so realized, happy and confident. I think I deserve that

My routine is basically
    10 min warmup
    1 minute stretching in all 9 directions (up, down, right, left and diagonals)
    10-15 min jelq (normally 12 min or 125 3s jelqs)
    20 min edging

There was some months that I changed that routine a little (by changing the total amount of time of the jelq (ranging from 10-17 min) or duration of each jelq (ranging from 3-5 seconds)

I've tried jonpop routine, but had some bad PI's

I believe that my penis is already conditioned, but something that I realized if I do more than 13 min of jelq I do have bad PI's (bad erection quality after the PE workout). Is that happening with somebody else too?

I don't know which exercise I have to try, it seem's like I have a mental block to add some exercise. I want lenght + girth (lenght first). I need tips of exercises to add on my routine. Do i have to intensify my routine? Is there any solution?

"That would make me so realized, happy and confident." no it wont

you're probably doing something very wrong or is it genetic? if you are so adamant on gains maybe you should pay someone like big al to teach you
    1/1/17 - BPEL 6.25
    4/1/17 - BPEL 6.9

-----took break-------

12/6/17 - BPEL 6.9
    1/10/18 - BPEL 7.1
    2/7/18 - BPEL 7.25

GOAL - 7.5 BPEL

Comment

How intense are your workouts? How hard do you pull? Do you feel that stretching discomfort?

If you have exhausted all possible gains with the current routine, it's time to increase time or intensity. If you're not pulling hard at all and only doing 9 minutes, that probably won't do a damn thing at stretching the ligs/tunica or causing deformation.

Make small necessary adjustments, PE is trial and error.
      "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
      Current BPEL: ? (pending)
      Current NBP: 19cm
      BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Mxrox,

I'm by no means an expert, but what you describe isn't even at the intensity of the JP90 beginner routine.

As for your bad erection PI's with the JP90 - are you checking your PI after the workout? I would have a bad EQ after my workouts as the penis is fatigued!

If I were you, I'd do the following (in order):

1. Take accurate measurements now - https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-instructions

2. Look at an intermediate/advanced routine that looks like you can do (based on exercises and time commitment)

3. Explore the possibilities of hanging - https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

4. Book a session with Big Al and his team to get you and your routine sorted out
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

I think you need to go harder

Comment

damn.. im close to being 2months in and I haven't seen any gains but if its been a year then that would be hugely discouraging. I would probably just quit right off the bat, not to drag you down..

I think after the first 3 months, you are meant to bump up the routine to advanced exercises if you weren't making any gains.
            Maybe someone more experienced can comment further>?
            2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Hey man.

The beginning is always the worst in PE as you have to test out different routines until you find the one that works.

It took me about 6 months to find a routine that gave results and even then I didn't gain much at all.

It is very important to not stick with a certain routine for more than a month if it doesn't give results.

All negative PI's aren't caused by PE itself. Negative Mind set can easily give you bad PI's and bad lifestyle as well.

Are you doing any physical activity? The best way to get good gains is PE alongside a healthy body and a stable mind.

I think you can gain but it is up to you to make change from where you are now.

There are coaching services like www.maleenhancementcoach.com if you want a kickstart to your gains. It will cost you but it is VERY effective.

I hope you will get gains and reach your goals some day, don't give up!

PS. You have to get a ruthless attitude. This means no bullshit, no waste of time, no negative feelings. One of the easiest ways to become a badass like this is by increasing your testosterone! Research ways on how to make that happen and you will improve your chances for gains tenfold!
              Last edited by dr.pepe; 02-08-2018, 03:39 PM.
              :rules: ATTITUDE is the most important skill on this journey of phallic enhancement.

Comment

You have to be scientific and obsessed with PE to get it to work. Since it requires a lot of time and dedication. You can't get lazy.

What helped me stay focus is getting a tool. The tools I've used is Bathmate, LengthMaster, Xlabs extender, and cock ring.

All day cock ring is amazing. I combo that with the Bathmate. Seeing my guy reach 6.5 in girth, motivates me to continue and do my length training.

For length I jelq and use Length Master. I'am seeing some progress with this combo. You can also hang with the LenghtMaster.

Once again, if you've been doing this for a year with no gains then you need to switch it up. Get serious about it and log every single minute you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                  Mxrox,

I'm by no means an expert, but what you describe isn't even at the intensity of the JP90 beginner routine.

As for your bad erection PI's with the JP90 - are you checking your PI after the workout? I would have a bad EQ after my workouts as the penis is fatigued!

If I were you, I'd do the following (in order):

1. Take accurate measurements now - https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-instructions

2. Look at an intermediate/advanced routine that looks like you can do (based on exercises and time commitment)

3. Explore the possibilities of hanging - https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

4. Book a session with Big Al and his team to get you and your routine sorted out
                  Hi Ellford,

Yes, I always check the PI's immediately after workout, when I do my edging session.
                  If I do 20 min of jelqing, for example, after that I have a great difficulty at achieving and maintain erection at edging session.

Is that the right way of checking PI's??
                  I check if I get morning wood in next day too

Thanks for the tips, I will try that!
                  mxrox
                  Last edited by mxrox; 02-14-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bateman View Post
                    How intense are your workouts? How hard do you pull? Do you feel that stretching discomfort?

If you have exhausted all possible gains with the current routine, it's time to increase time or intensity. If you're not pulling hard at all and only doing 9 minutes, that probably won't do a damn thing at stretching the ligs/tunica or causing deformation.

Make small necessary adjustments, PE is trial and error.
                    No, I don't feel that stretching discomfort, I don't feel pain either. I don't stretch til the max capacity of deformation, but I stretch until the point that you don't need to increase the strenght/effort to stretch beyond that point. Did I get clear? . I will try to stretch harder and increase the time (2 min x 9 directions). How hard do you think I need to stretch?? Until I feel a little discomfort?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.pepe View Post
                      Hey man.

The beginning is always the worst in PE as you have to test out different routines until you find the one that works.

It took me about 6 months to find a routine that gave results and even then I didn't gain much at all.

It is very important to not stick with a certain routine for more than a month if it doesn't give results.

All negative PI's aren't caused by PE itself. Negative Mind set can easily give you bad PI's and bad lifestyle as well.

Are you doing any physical activity? The best way to get good gains is PE alongside a healthy body and a stable mind.

I think you can gain but it is up to you to make change from where you are now.

There are coaching services like www.maleenhancementcoach.com if you want a kickstart to your gains. It will cost you but it is VERY effective.

I hope you will get gains and reach your goals some day, don't give up!
                      Hey man

Yes, I do workout at least 2x in week, before lifting weights I usually walk/run for 10-20 min.

But I drink beer 4x a week
                      I will try to limit my drink habits to 2x a week (only friday and saturday)

I also eat healthy foods (vegetables, fruits, beans, milk, cheese, eggs)

PS. You have to get a ruthless attitude. This means no bullshit, no waste of time, no negative feelings. One of the easiest ways to become a badass like this is by increasing your testosterone! Research ways on how to make that happen and you will improve your chances for gains tenfold!
                      I will definitely research that, thanks for your reply!
                      mxrox
                      Last edited by mxrox; 02-15-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aewave View Post
                        You have to be scientific and obsessed with PE to get it to work. Since it requires a lot of time and dedication. You can't get lazy.

What helped me stay focus is getting a tool. The tools I've used is Bathmate, LengthMaster, Xlabs extender, and cock ring.

All day cock ring is amazing. I combo that with the Bathmate. Seeing my guy reach 6.5 in girth, motivates me to continue and do my length training.

For length I jelq and use Length Master. I'am seeing some progress with this combo. You can also hang with the LenghtMaster.

Once again, if you've been doing this for a year with no gains then you need to switch it up. Get serious about it and log every single minute you do.
                        Hi aewave,

I really agree with you man, but I have a problem here . It would be amazing if I could buy all those things, but once I live in south america, I need to import every PE product (all the extender here are very poor quality).
                        A few days ago, I tried to buy "Fleshlight" but they did not deliver to my country. A lot of products can't be shipped and the products that can be shipped are highly taxed by the brazilian IRS (if a product costs over 50 dollars, the brazilian IRS charge taxes and sometimes you have to pay twice the product's price).
                        mxrox
                        Last edited by mxrox; 02-15-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Last night, I've tried 20 min of jelq (200 x 3seconds reps) and I also stretched my guy til I feel some discomfort (not pain) and got GOOD PI's after, on edging.

I will try this routine (5ON2OFF):

* Stretching harder than before
                          * Alternating days of routine 5ON (1-2-1-2-1) rest 2 days than (2-1-2-1-2)
                          * Fowfers all day long when using computer
                          * Positive mindset

Day 1 (lenght focused):
                          10 min warm up
                          Fowfers when using computer - resting 5 min each 30min
                          Stretching ( 2min in 5 directions - 10 min total) 3x per day - 30 min total
                          Rotating stretch - 3x3 min - 9 min total
                          20 min jelq (200 reps) - increasing 10 reps per day until 300-350 reps
                          20 min edging

Day 2 (girth focused):
                          1-2min A-stretch 3x per day (increasing 1 min/week until reach 5min 3x per day)
                          15min 4-5 seconds jelq (w/ 70-80% erection level ) - 150 jelq girth focused
                          3 min vjelq
                          Clamping penis with hands 3x 2min - 6 min total (increasing 1 rep each 5 sessions)
                          20 min edging

After 3 weeks - I will add compressor exercises

What do you guys think? Is that a good idea ?

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                          Mxrox,

How do I do that?
                          mxrox
                          Last edited by mxrox; 02-16-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Your original post and the late one indicates that you really don't apply the required intensity.
                            Don't think you haven't gained nothing in the time you have been practicing - you know that this level of intensity is just not enough for your penis, I feel recognized with you there.

1 minute or 2 minutes stretching is not NEARLY enough to gain ANYTHING even if you keep it for 10 years.
                            You should START with 10 minutes and MONITOR the intesity.
                            Once you're in it for a month or so - add some intensity and time, combine rotational stretch or bending or stretch with 2 hands - examine what FEELS right.

Of course I am always against practicing to the point where you feel pain - but you have to understand you need to BUILD UP for HIGH intensity.
                            Do it slowly and safely, but do it.

Honestly, I am not a great believer in the "take it easy" approaches such as "not more than 4 times a week training" and "even if you do it very low intensity you penis feels it". In my case I know my penis is a tough mother****r and I am now practicing 6 on 1 off - took me some time to get there and STILL no significant gains, although I'm in this routine only a month and a half.

However - penis feels TOTALLY different and I hit the 5.8" for the first time in my life - only in a month.

PE is a brave business - elminate your fears and act with your logic.

Good luck and stay safe.
                            Started: 29/11/2016
                            NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                            BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                            MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                            BEG: 5
                            BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                            What the mind thinks the body follows
                            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                              Your original post and the late one indicates that you really don't apply the required intensity.
                              Don't think you haven't gained nothing in the time you have been practicing - you know that this level of intensity is just not enough for your penis, I feel recognized with you there.

1 minute or 2 minutes stretching is not NEARLY enough to gain ANYTHING even if you keep it for 10 years.
                              You should START with 10 minutes and MONITOR the intesity.
                              Once you're in it for a month or so - add some intensity and time, combine rotational stretch or bending or stretch with 2 hands - examine what FEELS right.

Of course I am always against practicing to the point where you feel pain - but you have to understand you need to BUILD UP for HIGH intensity.
                              Do it slowly and safely, but do it.

Honestly, I am not a great believer in the "take it easy" approaches such as "not more than 4 times a week training" and "even if you do it very low intensity you penis feels it". In my case I know my penis is a tough mother****r and I am now practicing 6 on 1 off - took me some time to get there and STILL no significant gains, although I'm in this routine only a month and a half.

However - penis feels TOTALLY different and I hit the 5.8" for the first time in my life - only in a month.

PE is a brave business - elminate your fears and act with your logic.

Good luck and stay safe.
                              I think you've misunderstood the routine. I was doing 1min x 9 directions stretching (9 min total), resting 30 seconds between each stretch.
                              But I know that that's still too litte, and led me to no gains.

I agree with you, the "take it easy" or "less is more" approach that had mixed up things for me. I think that held back my gains
                              But now I will try a new, more intense routine. As my last post.

Please take a look at my last post and let me know what you think about that new routine. Is that enough? Do I need to add more exercises?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X