Need advise on where to go from here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise on where to go from here

Hey everyone! I need some advise on where to go from here. I have been doing 15 minutes jelqing and 400-500 side to side stretches (with some stamina work recently) since the beginning of November. It's been 3 1/2 months and I've seen very little gains in girth or length. I've had a little but nothing measurable. I do have better EQ and my flaccid seems to be slightly bigger! My PI's are great and after a session I have a nice flaccid hang.

I've done PE off and on for years with not a lot of dedication but I'm in it for the long haul now. I'm not unrealistic and know it can take a while to start seeing real gains. I'm not sure if I should just keep at what I'm doing to see if I gain or switch up my routine. I love jelqing and plan on keeping at it and feel a really good stretch doing the side to sides. Downward stretching seems to be good for me as far as what I'm feeling.

Wanted to know what you guys thought. Keep doing the routine? Add time to jelqing and stretches? Modify my current routine by adding some other exercises? I want to stick to manual PE also. Any advise is welcome and much appreciated!
    Working4More
    Last edited by Working4More; 02-28-2020, 04:46 PM.

Originally posted by Working4More View Post
    Hey everyone! I need some advise on where to go from here. I have been doing 15 minutes jelqing and 400-500 side to side stretches (with some stamina work recently) since the beginning of November. It's been 3 1/2 months and I've seen very little gains in girth or length. I've had a little but nothing measurable. I do have better EQ and my flaccid seems to be slightly bigger! My PI's are great and after a session I have a nice flaccid hang.
    What kind of stamina work? Do you do any edging or ballooning?
    How about kegels?

You say since November, have you had any break? Is it a 5 on 2 off cycle? One thing that I have noted in longer term PE is that breaks are very important.

I've done PE off and on for years with not a lot of dedication but I'm in it for the long haul now. I'm not unrealistic and know it can take a while to start seeing real gains. I'm not sure if I should just keep at what I'm doing to see if I gain or switch up my routine. I love jelqing and plan on keeping at it and feel a really good stretch doing the side to sides. Downward stretching seems to be good for me as far as what I'm feeling.
    How it feels has always been an important guide for me. If I like how it feels, that is a good sign. I started out with stretches, jelqing and edging. But did not like the jelq. So I switched to using uli. Pretty much right away I saw gains.
    Then about 6 months in I tried S2S, but did not like. Then I switched to jelqs, and I started to like them, and hit one inch in gains.
    Fast-forward to 4 years later I started S2Ss last fall and really felt it was working. A few months later I broke a year long plateau.

Wanted to know what you guys thought. Keep doing the routine? Add time to jelqing and stretches? Modify my current routine by adding some other exercises? I want to stick to manual PE also. Any advise is welcome and much appreciated!
    I think you may need to look at this more holistically. Your join date indicates 2012, but you mention inconsistency, so I wonder if you are doing other things to facilitate gains.
    I do yoga, aerobic exercise and drink 5G tea daily.
    I also do edging or ballooning every day. I think that of all the "extras" I do that is most important...

I thought I read somewhere that the difference between BPEL and BPFSL can be a factor in how to stretch. My BPEL is between 6 1/2 and 6 3/4 and my BPFSL is just over 7 1/4. Not sure if that helps but thought I would throw it out there. Thanks in advance for any advise!
    ...and I think this is why. Whenever I note a big discrepancy between BPEL and BPSFL, it is an indicator for impending growth. So you need to do something to encourage that growth. Ballooning is a great way.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Have you been training in a progressive manner- adding reps and/or intensity?
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

@incogneeetoe I have just started going kegels and edging recently. My routine is 5 on 2 off and I have not taken any breaks yet. I started working out about 6 months ago and have tried some yoga. I really enjoy doing yoga and just need to keep working at it. I'll look into ballooning. Yeah I'm not sure if I should change the routine to different exercises or add more reps or what. That's the dilemma right now. Any other suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Have you been training in a progressive manner- adding reps and/or intensity?
          Big Al. I have not added reps or intensity. I figured I would give it 3 months to get reconditioned and go from there. I have been doing my stretches with mild intensity around 400-500 a session. When doing jelqs my erection level is around 80%, it does fluctuate up and down a little and a pretty firm grip. I've always done my jelqs with high erection and firm grip. I can really feel the pressure and expansion. What do you suggest? Should I just add reps and intensity to this routine? Keep this routine and add some other more advanced exercises? Or try something completely different? Thanks for the help!

Comment

The typical recommendation is to start with a low, manageable rep count and add reps EACH session- and slowly, over time add more intensity.

With a static routine, your penis has no reason to force gains.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The typical recommendation is to start with a low, manageable rep count and add reps EACH session- and slowly, over time add more intensity.

With a static routine, your penis has no reason to force gains.
              Thanks for the advise! I will keep at my routine and start adding reps and intensity. I'll work my way up to 20 minutes jelqing and 1000 side to sides and reevaluate in 3 months. Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks for the advise! I will keep at my routine and start adding reps and intensity. I'll work my way up to 20 minutes jelqing and 1000 side to sides and reevaluate in 3 months. Thanks again!
                You're most welcome- and please keep us posted as to your progress.

Comment

You're most welcome- and please keep us posted as to your progress.
                  I definitely will! I have decided to start a progress log. I have done PE off and on, dedicated for a few months or so and tried different things but life got in the way and I never stuck with it. I am in for the long haul this time!

I didn't measure in the beginning but I did today and I may have gained a little. I measured when I first started and if my memory is correct I'm a little larger then when I started. My measurements when I posted this were not accurate. As of today my measurements are

BPFSL 7 7/16 inches, 18.9 cm
                  BPEL 6 15/16 inches, 17.6 cm
                  MSEG 5 3/16 inches, 13.2 cm

My goal is 8.5x6
                  Working4More
                  Last edited by Working4More; 02-28-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

@incogneeetoe I have just started going kegels and edging recently. My routine is 5 on 2 off and I have not taken any breaks yet. I started working out about 6 months ago and have tried some yoga. I really enjoy doing yoga and just need to keep working at it. I'll look into ballooning. Yeah I'm not sure if I should change the routine to different exercises or add more reps or what. That's the dilemma right now. Any other suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks for the reply!
                    In my opinion you should take a few steps:

First, a few days off to heal. You've done over three months, so you are conditioned. Now take a few days, maybe a week, and ease off. Maybe edging only.

Then start out with same routine. But start to increase. I tend to be over cautious, so I'd do a week of the same old, then the next add more.

Then look at other complimentary exercises. I find that the uli works well with jelqing. Or v-jelqs to complement the S2Ss.

And find some time to add in some edging with erect kegels.
                    Thread

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                      In my opinion you should take a few steps:

First, a few days off to heal. You've done over three months, so you are conditioned. Now take a few days, maybe a week, and ease off. Maybe edging only.

Then start out with same routine. But start to increase. I tend to be over cautious, so I'd do a week of the same old, then the next add more.

Then look at other complimentary exercises. I find that the uli works well with jelqing. Or v-jelqs to complement the S2Ss.

And find some time to add in some edging with erect kegels.
                      I was wondering if I should take a few days to a week off. I’ve been hesitant because on my days off I don’t have the big heavy flaccid I get when I do my routine and figured the more I get my penis used to being in that bigger state the more it will become permanent. What are your thoughts?

I would love to add some more exercises. I’ll look into ULI’s. How do you recommend adding them? How many a session and how to increase as I go along?

I’ve tried V-Jelqs but i don’t like them. My penis always twists when I do it and makes it hard to keep pressure and form.

Do you have any recommendations for a stretch or two to add? I know the S2Ss really stretches the ligs. Is there a good one to target the actual shaft?

I’m definitely going to keep edging. I enjoy it and it feels great after my session. As far as erect kegels, how many to start and how to progress as well? Should I be doing kegels when not erect also? Thanks again for all the advice!

Comment

Wow, there is a lot of good stuff in this thread.
                        Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                        My Log

Comment

Ok, stand back. I just had a cup of coffee and I've got a few minutes to spare...

I was wondering if I should take a few days to a week off. I’ve been hesitant because on my days off I don’t have the big heavy flaccid I get when I do my routine and figured the more I get my penis used to being in that bigger state the more it will become permanent. What are your thoughts?
                          I've talked about this on the ‘gym before, and I have put some time and thought into breaks. Based on reading into the biology of it and the anecdotal evidence onsite, here is my take on breaks:

This is taken from a few of my posts here
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ure-gains.html
                          and here
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...breaks-pe.html

Based on the article "Penile Traction Therapy (Penile Lengthening Device)" in Penile Augmentation N.C. Park et al. (eds.), 2016.

"Tissue growth occurs as a result of tissue adaptation in response to application of chronic traction...This process is thought to be cellular proliferation like the process of distraction osteogenesis resulting from bone lengthening procedures by using traction... Prolonged traction force on tissue results in an adaptation reaction at a cellular level, which thereby results in the expansion of the tissues."

"Therefore, the use of traction device is not just to stretch the tissue mechanically, but to actually induce tissue growth to make real gain of additional penile length"

Tissue growth due to

"Mechanotransduction is a cellular signal transduction in response to mechanical stimuli, which resulted in modulating almost all aspects of cell function, including cell growth, differentiation, migration, gene expression, protein synthesis, and apoptosis...It is thought tissue growing against chronic traction is one of the tissue protective mechanisms to try to loss of mechanical strength by subsequent collagen degradation...In addition, depolymerization of collagen fibers by increase in degradative enzymes induced not only weakening of the fibers by collagen degradation but the increase in newly synthesized collagen, which resulted in providing the extension of the tissue without trauma."

If I am reading this correctly, and I am not a cellular biologist (though I play one on TV), it would seem that we need to this in cycles to allow the tissue to grow, recover then cement.

To make gains we do more intense workouts. To cement gains we reduce the intensity then do a maintenance workout. Then "Perform penis exercises for a long enough period of time, and your body will consider that new, improved size as its “natural” state."

I have been at this for a few years and have gone through various cycles of intense exercise, breaks and maintenance routines. I know it is purely anecdotal (others have written similar accounts) but I can see and feel the difference between the intense routine and the gains I make, and then the break and the cemented gains after the maintenance routine.

I hit 1.5 in gains in the fall of 2018. Then did maintenance for a few months. Then a month break. After that break I was able to note the overall change in my penis. The initial enlargement that I attributed to a two month intense routine soon became the new normal.

Meaning do some manual work, make gains, cement gains, take break, start again, etc. The body will adjust to the “new normal”, then you could start again and potential make more gains.

Theoretically, though, if you don’t stop and allow the body to adjust to the new normal, then maybe you get stuck at a certain level, or a plateau because you are not allowing for the tissue to grow.

So, taking a break is not wasting time, as it contributes towards the end goal. We fall into a trap thinking we cannot stop tugging, but it is important to do all that needs to be done, including break. I find a week is more than enough to recover after a 6 to 8 week cycle.

I would love to add some more exercises. I’ll look into ULI’s. How do you recommend adding them? How many a session and how to increase as I go along?
                          The uli is intense and advanced. I started out with just a few, 40 second count, alternating hands, may 4 in a row, take a look at my thread starting on paqe 5 I detail my routines.

I’ve tried V-Jelqs but i don’t like them. My penis always twists when I do it and makes it hard to keep pressure and form.
                          It takes practice. I'm just starting to get the hang of the v

Do you have any recommendations for a stretch or two to add? I know the S2Ss really stretches the ligs. Is there a good one to target the actual shaft?
                          Try this:
                          Mixed stretch:
                          • 1st hand ok grip (thumb in) at base of penis, second hand ok grip(thumb out) below glans
                          • 1st hand push in to body at base of penis, second hand stretch out (count of 20)
                          • Maintain grip/stretch, kegel, (count of 10)
                          • 1st hand clamp ok grip at base of penis, second hand stretch out (count of 10)
                          • 1st hand ok move up grip from base of penis, second hand ok grip below glans (count of 10)
                          • 1st hand push back in to body at base of penis, second hand stretch out (count of 10)
                          • Maintain stretch (count of 10)
                          • Reverse hands, repeat.

I’m definitely going to keep edging. I enjoy it and it feels great after my session. As far as erect kegels, how many to start and how to progress as well? Should I be doing kegels when not erect also? Thanks again for all the advice!
                          I do kegels/reverse kegels all the time. Waiting at street light, walking down stairs, etc. Always doing them.

For erect kegels I do this:
                          I do a good warm up, get in the shower, then get hard. As hard as possible. As soon as I feel I am peek erection, I kegel hard. I think it is called a root lock. I hold that for as long as possible. Generally what I do is get hard, kegel, then do shower stuff. Wash erection and pelvic floor, relax kegel, get hard 100% hard again, kegel... then repeat for hair; body; face...etc. Each "washing" action is while I am kegeling. My showers take longer, but I am able to get really good erections for 15 minutes. And later on the wife appreciates that I am all warmed up and ready to please her.
                          Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X