Maximum you can gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum you can gain

From lurking the forums for about 2 years I've noticed that there is a maximum amount you can gain. Gains slow down the more you gain, this is especially true with length. I recently gained 1/8th of an inch in length and it took me 4 months. When I first started PE I gained .5 inches in 6 months. With girth some people get newbie gains but I've noticed that its more about long term commitment.

I believe that the maximum you can gain in length follows a normal distribution.

hahaha.jpg

the majority of guys can gain a maximum of 1-2 inches in length.
    A few guys are unable to gain up to 1 inch in length and a few guys are able to gain more than 2 inches. Maybe like 10% of guys for each.

For girth I think it follows a uniform distribution.

460762.image0.jpg

Some guys after years are unable to gain almost any girth. While some are able to gain up to an inch in girth.
    I think the distribution is like this 10% = .1, 10% = .2, ........., 10% = 1

When someone does gain 1+ inch in girth, or 2+ inches in length I think that EQ plays a significant role or their starting measurement was an error.

Anyways I would like to hear if you agree. If you think I am incorrect about max gains then please tell me why I am wrong.
    Start: 5.875x4.75
    Now: 7x5.125
    Goal: 7.25x5.5

You should look into the F-distribution for modeling length gains. Why would girth be any different? The numbers tend to be smaller for girth mostly because it involves a larger increase in penis volume than length.
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

I've just noticed a lot of guys gain no girth even after several months. Pretty much every newbie can at least gain some length after a few months but that isn't true for girth. Then some people gain up to 1 inch in girth. Seems like a uniform distribution. And I'm talking about maximum gains. If I were talking about gains in general then an F-distribution would be perfect.

Comment

Well i'm the opposite i can get girth with no length so i guess i'm not the average
        25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
        5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
        25th september: ??
        Goal 18cmx16cm
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Did you consider the role of beginning size in determining maximum gain?

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
            Did you consider the role of beginning size in determining maximum gain?
            If you are talking about maximum gain being total inches added, no. If you are referring to getting in 8" league, yes because 1-2" of girth and length tends to be the norm.

Part of me feels like the reason not many members go past 2" gains is because they reach a size they are happy with and the future effort vs reward just isn't worth it. I know that has been the case for me at least. I'm very happy with my size so it has been hard for me to have the same tenacity for doing PE as when I still had goals I was trying to reach. Now I do PE partly out of boredom and partly just because 8" has been a Mecca for fellow PE'rs for so long and I'm so close so why not? I think for most guys, adding 2" is enough almost regardless of starting size and their experiences in the bedroom are more satisfactory and they feel like they achieved what they were after and stop.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I think most guys get to 1 or 2 inches because it’s enough or they get tired of the tedium. PE over years takes up a lot of time and requires discipline especially if you are a slow gainer.

I’m on my way to inch number 3 in length using the same routine I always have with increases in volume and periodic deconditioning breaks. I have stayed consistent in my routine.

If you look at the PEgym top performers or top gainers from all of the sites there are quite a few guys that have gained +2”.
              Tissue Growth Clues Theory
              My Log

Comment

I'm not experienced enough to comment on the accuracy of your models, just wanted to post to commend the thought and effort that went into this. Good stuff
                'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

This may be of interest: GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Penis Enlargement
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I wasn't using a scientific method. I was just kind of anecdotally looking at peoples stats in their signature for the past 2 years when I lurked. But gains at least for length seem to follow a log function. ie diminishing returns. When someone gains 2+ often times EQ improvement is partially what explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
                      I think most guys get to 1 or 2 inches because it’s enough or they get tired of the tedium. PE over years takes up a lot of time and requires discipline especially if you are a slow gainer.

I’m on my way to inch number 3 in length using the same routine I always have with increases in volume and periodic deconditioning breaks. I have stayed consistent in my routine.

If you look at the PEgym top performers or top gainers from all of the sites there are quite a few guys that have gained +2”.
                      do you suffer from PRE-E? I am around 5.5 inches and have been inconsistent on doing PE. Whenever i do, i can definetly tell a bigger flacid hang, and harder erection during sex. How long did it take you to get 2+ inches? and did you get any girth increase?

Comment

Originally posted by Shikamaru View Post
                        do you suffer from PRE-E? I am around 5.5 inches and have been inconsistent on doing PE. Whenever i do, i can definetly tell a bigger flacid hang, and harder erection during sex. How long did it take you to get 2+ inches? and did you get any girth increase?
                        Personally I have not suffered from Pre-E, there are a lot of great resources here on dealing with it. here is a thread I have saved.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...aculation.html

It took me a little less than a year to gain two inches in length. I plan on focusing on girth when I hit my length goal. My girth has maybe increased an 1/8".
                        Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                        My Log

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGuy View Post
                          I wasn't using a scientific method. I was just kind of anecdotally looking at peoples stats in their signature for the past 2 years when I lurked. But gains at least for length seem to follow a log function. ie diminishing returns. When someone gains 2+ often times EQ improvement is partially what explains it.
                          I think we should be careful in saying things like "length gains follow a log function." I agree with others here in pointing out that gaining 2" relative to any starting size feels like a HUGE GAIN, and the amount of consistency and time involved is also HUGE. So, stopping around 1.5"-2.0" in length gain could just as easily be a self-selecting pause point for folks who are frankly overjoyed with their new size, and not so much a physical limitation. There's a large amount of willpower involved in this pursuit, and that has nothing to do with actual limitations of potential growth.
                          START : 2/6/2020
                          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                            I think we should be careful in saying things like "length gains follow a log function." I agree with others here in pointing out that gaining 2" relative to any starting size feels like a HUGE GAIN, and the amount of consistency and time involved is also HUGE. So, stopping around 1.5"-2.0" in length gain could just as easily be a self-selecting pause point for folks who are frankly overjoyed with their new size, and not so much a physical limitation. There's a large amount of willpower involved in this pursuit, and that has nothing to do with actual limitations of potential growth.
                            I agree! There's a lot we don't know about the biology behind PE, but there are certainly many guys on here with huge willpower. I guess if we're talking genetic potential like in bodybuilding maybe there's a limit to max gains. We just can't say anything definitively without solid proof.

That said, I think threads like this are important for us to think realistically and not make our dream pipe into a pipe dream.
                            EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                              I agree! There's a lot we don't know about the biology behind PE, but there are certainly many guys on here with huge willpower. I guess if we're talking genetic potential like in bodybuilding maybe there's a limit to max gains. We just can't say anything definitively without solid proof.

That said, I think threads like this are important for us to think realistically and not make our dream pipe into a pipe dream.
                              Yep. Different bodies respond differently to different stimuli, so there is that to consider. But in terms of an absolute, or even a general limit, I think the psychological limit is hit well before the physiological limit. The same can be said for endurance racing. Most people could physically train to run a 3.5-hour marathon, but most people don't. There probably is a physical limit (seems like it's about 2 hrs for men right now), but most people will never get close to that, and trying to approach that limit is completely unnecessary and wildly impractical for 99% of humans.

I've heard it said around here before that if there weren't a physiological limit to penis enhancement, we'd all be walking around with 10" dicks. I tend to disagree with this. Even if the limit for most folks is well beyond 8", I think most of us would reach the point of diminishing returns far before hitting the point of actual physical limitation.
                              START : 2/6/2020
                              BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                              CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                              BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
                              X