Impressive lenght OR not?? with pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive lenght OR not?? with pix

Would you be happy with this...and what size would you say it is? Thanks (PS, flaccid in both pix)
    Attached Files

When you're well above average, I see no point in asking if it's good or not, lol.....
    Goal: Huge

Comment

Yep i can relate.

flaccid

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
        When you're well above average, I see no point in asking if it's good or not, lol.....
        Aiming for better than average and there seems to be alot of lager flaccid guys than me on here so wanted to see if I hit the mark lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Yep i can relate.

flaccid
          What are your flaccid stats? And how much have your gained in flaccid lenght since PE?

Comment

Originally posted by golddong View Post
            What are your flaccid stats? And how much have your gained in flaccid lenght since PE?
            In that pic im about 5.5" inches 30% erect. Not my best flaccid at all. I range between 5.5 and 7" i can get to 7" in the shower after 5 minutes or so. I started out as a grower with less than a 2" flaccid about 5 years ago.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

In that pic im about 5.5" inches 30% erect. Not my best flaccid at all. I range between 5.5 and 7" i can get to 7" in the shower after 5 minutes or so. I started out as a grower with less than a 2" flaccid about 5 years ago.
              I think its easier to gain flaccid lenght, which is a good side effect, very unexpected for me, but pleased

Comment

Originally posted by golddong View Post
                I think its easier to gain flaccid lenght, which is a good side effect, very unexpected for me, but pleased
                What were you before and what aare you now? To me you look around the 5-6" range, impressive indeed.

Comment

What were you before and what aare you now? To me you look around the 5-6" range, impressive indeed.
                  i was 4.5 x 5 and now 6 x 5.5 looking to get to 7 x 6 flaccid or more!

Comment

Yep i can relate.

flaccid
                    And you're still a grower. heh.

is OP a grower or show-er? hm?
                    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Originally posted by Dante311 View Post

Yeah on up to 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Dante311 View Post

Who or what is an OP?

Comment

Not to hi-jack a thread or anything but I've had problems with my flaccid as well. All day at work my sack was saggin low yet my dick was about 2". VERY annoying because it kept sticking to my sack. Basically I'm asking you, kingpole, did you do any specific exercises to help your flaccid state? Or was it just a consequence of PE?
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                          My Loggy Log

Comment

Hey KP OP = Original Poster.
                            But I'm jealous, I wish I was a shower, you guys are freakin' huge showers.
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

5.5" x 5" flaccid here... It be floppy.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X