More Stretching Less Jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Stretching Less Jelqing?

I'm just finishing my second month back at it after a 3 month break. Started with the beginner's routine again. Since my break I haven't really lost much. My goal of 6" girth was met easily but now I'm more focused on length. Is jelqing key to length as well? I was thinking of 10 minutes of jelq and 5 reps of stretching. I'm not really inclined to try hanging. Anyone have any other good length exercises?

Jelq at a very low erection %.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
      Jelq at a very low erection %.

That and i quess you could look into hanging at low weights to begin with etc.

Comment

I have gone exclusively to advanced jelqing exercises for the past few months to increase girth, but have not gained anything length wise. Like NP said, if you want length from jelqing your erection level must be very low (and I think that is only a theory that may or may not be accurate). Why not just stretch? Five minutes of stretching will probably only loosen up that bad boy and make it ready for more stretching, not actually increase it at all.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          Like NP said, if you want length from jelqing your erection level must be very low (and I think that is only a theory that may or may not be accurate).
          I'm not disputing it but I've been curious as to where the low erection level/length and high erection level/girth theory came from. Have there been a lot of guys who've specifically targeted either length or girth with this approach and achieved great gains in that?

Comment

Originally posted by jyorke1980 View Post
            I'm not disputing it but I've been curious as to where the low erection level/length and high erection level/girth theory came from. Have there been a lot of guys who've specifically targeted either length or girth with this approach and achieved great gains in that?
            I think that people feel this is the case because when stretching you are usually flaccid. Jelqing at a low erection level seems to pull your unit more, thus people feel they are stretching it more. I don't really buy into the theory at all, but it is out there. If you're going to do it by hand only, if length is what someone is after, then stretching routines are the answer, not girth work.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 07-24-2010, 07:08 AM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Blood seems to move and cause more of an expansion while at a higher erection level. At a lower one there is more stretching going on.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
              X