All this BS about size-queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this BS about size-queens

First - I bet these whores don't even know the difference in penis size (in action) from 6" to 9"... most women, I think it's safe to say... cannot identify their own perceptions.

I feel most people go ahead and say, "Yeah, I've got a big unit..." or "He has a huge cock".. or something along those lines... in reality... I'm going to take a wild stab and say that most of these girls who are spoiled with big dicks... have only experienced 6.5" x 5".. for the most part.

I'm quite sure 86%+ of men between the ages of 18-50 have a 5-5.5" penis. I don't care what anyone says. and honestly... 5.5" can look fucking huge on a 5'6", 130 lbs guy ... but fucking tiny on a guy like me (6'1"... 190 lbs - w/ 11% bf mind you lol I had to toss that in there)

....I am fortunate enough to have hit 6.5" NBPEL and 7.2-7.25" BPEL (thanks to PE and the PEGym community support) after 7 months and I'm aiming for 8" x 5.5-6" hopefully within 4 years from now. Now to a woman.. I bet that would be a fucking monster. I'm 6.5" right now... and some of my good friends think I'm a solid 7.5"... that's a whole inch bigger than I really am.

When a girl asks me how big I am... I tell her nothing. Most douchebags over-estimate (intentionally) their penis size... and this is a DUH-moment. So when a douche with a 5" that's thick says I have a 7" cock... she's so focused on the girth that she'll believe it... so when the next cock comes around and it's actually 6.5"... she'll think it's 9"... it's a preconceived operant conditioning situation where a former experience has skewed her purveyed image of penis size so that she sees something bigger than it actually is...

does that make sense?
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Just be truthful, if someone asks if i have a big cock i just say it's a decent enough size although my girlfriend does say it's big lol. Girls just want to make there men feel good about themselves and the best way to do that is tell there friends and whoever will listen that you have a big dick, truth or not. My girls bestfriend has told her and me her boyfriend has a 10" dick although its very thin according to the pic she showed my girlfriend, but i think it's lies, i told my gf thats like his penis being the size of my wrist to elbow, on average this is 10" on most men, it's like an extra arm so 10" my ass.

Comment

7" is the beginging of large. not to many men are this size. don't let getting to 8" be a mind block. It is just as easy getting to 8" as it is to 7"

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Meh, If someone asks I tell them how big it is. Unfortunately, since 7" is then new average (from dudes lying and chicks not being able to tell) I'm not that big.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yes NP97, but you ARE big, and I bet if you whipped it out to the average girl, It would be on the bigger end of the scale she's seen.

Comment

I know. I'm just saying. 8" doesn't sound big when every dude is packin' at least 7" of so-called cock.
            Maybe if people didn't lie or have no idea of size...
            Honestly... who cares what size you are. Not like saying you have a big dick helps you get laid.

Oh, and welcome gapinga!

Comment

I just say I'm small and let the surprise leave a mark on their memory.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I would just be happy if anyone asked!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

dante i agree with you.

i watched an interview with lady gaga and they asked her what type of men are you lookin for?
                  -she said:just guys with a big dick
                  *a guy with big dick? that's it?
                  -yeah that's it!
                  just watch it on youtube

These so cold size queens are usually sluts.
                  I know a few and they disgust me.
                  It's pretty selfish to love a guy for one single organ.

Comment

Im "8.30 inch bpel,"6 eg and i still feel abit small, even thou im bigger than NP97 lol
                    NP97
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by NP97; 08-30-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                      These so cold size queens are usually sluts.
                      I know a few and they disgust me.
                      It's pretty selfish to love a guy for one single organ.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        I would just be happy if anyone asked!

Amen to that Cusp! Hey Wayalnder, how big is your dick? Waylander says, Well....if it was any bigger, I don't know if I could stand it

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyUK View Post
                          Im "8.30 inch bpel,"6 eg and i still feel abit small, even thou im bigger than NP97 lol
                          Okay? What does that have to do with this thread?
                          (By the way, your post says edited by me because I bumped the button...)

Comment

I know a girl who said nothin' under 7". I also know this girl is disgustingly whoreish and I view her as a piece of filth, and I'm not alone in what I think about her.
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

NP97 stop hatein my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X