my size and is it average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my size and is it average

5.4 length and 4.0 girth if this isnt average than what is?

Originally posted by georgegeorge View Post
    5.4 length and 4.0 girth if this isnt average than what is?
    How old are you George?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Average length, below average girth. Smaller side of average. Besides.... it doesn't matter how big it is if you know how to use it.
      Is that bone pressed length?
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

im 20 years old and ya its bone pressed

Comment

Dude, you have created many threads about the same topic.
          It doesn't matter what size you have as long as you can make it bigger.
          So go jelg instead of hitting that "new thread"-button.
          Log
          Measurements (Current):
          BPEL: 7.25"
          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

what is jelg

Comment

Originally posted by georgegeorge View Post
              what is jelg
              Jelq is the primary exercise to lengthen and thicken your penis.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

does it actually work and how long wud i have to do it to grow a inch or two in length

Comment

Read the information on the site please. How long will it take? Depends on commitment and many, many other factors. Including some that are out of your control... such as genetics.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

George, PE isn't something you do 'a few times to get bigger'. It's a life long commitment. It takes patience, commitment, determination, but most of all patience.

Check out this thread PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum.

Take your time to read all the links on there. This is the start of your PE journey.
                    Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
                    EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
                    EG: 5.0"

Comment

Your length is average.. your girth is slightly under.. average girth size is roughly between 4.7" and 5.2"...
                      NP97 is right its not about size its about how you use it.. i read your other thread about the condom issue.. many men have issue finding condoms that fit regardless of size and you are def not the first to have one slip off or roll down ..google condoms online, you should be able to find a list of slimmer fitting that also have measurement breakdowns.

There are advantages to having a smaller girth... girls should be able to give you longer blowjobs (less likely to get lockjaw) and females are more likely to say yes to anal sex with a slim cock then a thick one.
                      ~ If.....
                      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Just like TTBB i have read your other thread aswell and from what i gather you are still skeptical with regards to PE hence your question regarding the jelq. Also you are unsure about what the average size penis is and seeking reasurrance towards your own poportions. I seriously recommend that you buy yourself a copy of Exercising the Penis, it is a book that our dear friend and creator of this site Aaron Kemmer AKA Remek published. This book will answer all of your questions and most importantly convince you that penis enlargement is achievable through manual exercises.
                        All the best my friend !!
                        Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                        Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                        Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

You'd better be careful before you just jump right into jelqing. It's possible that you do more harm than good if not done correctly, sir.
                          BPEL: 6.00" :cool:
                          EG: 5.00" :D
                          EQ: 6.5 :o
                          Turtling ED

Comment

George if you're here for enlargement than read ALL the threads in the beginners section.If you're here just to find out if you're average or not, well if you're not going to do anything about it then you've got what you've got.End of story!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Providing that guys study the information and watch the video demonstration on how to jelq, then injuries will be avoided. Just like any other exercise you should allways start with a light intensity ... then gradually increase it over time. Any beginner who ignores this advice and decides to train like a veteran deserves to get injured, it maybe the only way they will learn. Common sense is allways a good tool.
                              Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                              Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                              Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X