Huge boo-boo - GF found BathMate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge boo-boo - GF found BathMate!

"There's a towel rolled on floor with this blue thing in it...what is that thing?"

That was the text msg I received a couple of hours ago ... let me explain what happened ...

My gf and I had been planning to spend some much needed time together since we haven't seen each other much since the holidays last year. I'm out of town on business and she planned a special 'conference' to come see me. She was set to arrive while I was still at the work site so I left a key for her at the front desk so she could relax until I arrived.
    I set out my BathMate last night in anticipation of usage during this morning's session. But I overslept horribly and only had time to get a quick shower, get dressed and out the door. I thought I had packed everything away and I even brought my special 'black bag' with me to make sure she didn't see any of my equipment. Apparently in my haste, I forgot one little piece.

So I got the text, followed by a phone call. She didn't mention anything right off, as we talked about her trip up and about her day. I finally decided to break the ice and I mentioned that I had gotten her text. She started giggling and then went into asking questions. I told her it was a gag gift from a buddy (yeh, I know, but I did sprinkle the truth in there) and it was retaliation for something I got him (which was true - except he didn't get me the BathMate!). She then whipped out her laptop and went to the BathMate site and started to read about it! LOL!!

She's like 'this thing makes you bigger? If you get any bigger you'd have to fuck a horse!!' She's laughing pretty good now. So she asked a few more questions and told me she wanted a 'demonstration' when I get back to the hotel! 'The video is a cartoon - I want to see the real thing.' I told her that it's too small (which is true - my girth is too big for it) and that I've only used it a few times. She got the impression it was like a masturbator or something but I told her it wasn't (we play a game about being 'masters of our domain' - ala Seinfeld and starts in on me about cheating! LOL!) She went back to the whole 'this thing pumps you bigger' deal and I told her (half jokingly) 'you know, they make a bigger model that would probably fit me better.' She bursts into more laughter and said 'scratch the horse - you're gonna need a whale! I really want to see how this thing works now!'

Hmmmm ... so as I type this on the train, what should be my approach? As I have explained before, she knows only a little bit about my PE as my 'exercises' but she doesn't know about anything else - and it's doubtful she's put the BathMate into the equation. I don't want to let the cat all the way out the bag just yet - I do plan to but just not today. I'm pretty excited about using it with her and looking forward to tonight. But going forward, how would you guys approach this?
    GTO
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by GTO; 01-20-2011, 05:06 PM. Reason: removed some annoying special characters
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

I came to help on this thread and now I have to go find my meds all over again. You're on your own on this one but I bet it will be fun. Keep us all apprasied of what happens; inquiring minds want to know! Good luck!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Just day that it gives you bettet and healthier erections, to please her.
      Log
      Measurements (Current):
      BPEL: 7.25"
      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
        Just day that it gives you bettet and healthier erections, to please her.
        It wouldn't fly. She'd say 'you were doing just fine without any help from this!' Which would be true since we'd been together nearly a year before I came to the Gym. i don't want to invite more questions til I'm ready to lay it all out there to her.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Tell her that it's the reason why you have a healthy penis.
          Don't make a big thing of it, that's when she' ll not buy it.
          Log
          Measurements (Current):
          BPEL: 7.25"
          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Sounds like she's pretty cool about it, some women would probably go into a serious tantrum I bet. I'm with Gyrta, be honest about it without going into great detail and I bet she will be OK with it?
            Once you pump that puppy up for her she might just thank you

Comment

That's a lot better reaction from your girlfriend finding the Bathmate, than when my girlfriend found a new cyberskin pump seal/donut still in it's package on my coffee table.....brutal.

Comment

Lucky you Gettin.

Comment

Tell her like you said, your friend got it for you as a joke. And sometimes you do use it but rarely for fun to test if it really works. LOL
                  +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                  +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Be careful Gettinthere, there is a saying something to the effect of "what a tangled web we weave when we attempt to deceive".

If you tell your girlfriend that it was a gag gift from one of your friends, she will sometime in the future corner the suspect that she believes is the "gag gift giver", possibly during drinks and fun or at a bbq...how red will your face be then?

Comment

Good point phallic1!

Comment

I've found that honesty is usually the best policy, especially when you're caught red handed.
                        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
                          I've found that honesty is usually the best policy, especially when you're caught red handed.
                          this is true.
                          +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                          +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

She sounds like a good sport and also like she's really interested in it. Put it on an show her how it works. Don't ever try to deceive someone you really care about.

Comment

I haven't told anybody about my PE efforts at all yet... but I like to think that when I do, and if anybody makes a big deal, simply saying honestly

laugh all you like but I've got a bigger, healthier dick
                              ought to silence most critics.
                              "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Working...
                              X