Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed Fowfers and WET DREAMS!!!

Okay so what's up PEgym? Got some updates for the forums so here we go:

Alright so I read a forum on bed fowfers and how amazingly awesome they are and their benefits and why they work and all. To start a bed fowfer for all you who don't know is when you pull your penis through your legs to where it looks like its coming out your bum hole and you squeeze your legs together and straighten them out (getting your nutts out of the way first) to keep the penis in this mildly stretched, comfortable state. The penis is allowed to heal in the night in its stretched state sort of like traction wrapping. But anyways I thought these sounded great! So I tried it for the first time last night and around 5:30 in the morning woke up with sticky stuff all in my bed!! WTF. Okay I've never had a "wet dream" before and I was wondering if they are when you actually bust a nut from a dream or just leak semen? I couldn't tell if I had just leaked a crap ton of semen or if it was an actual cum shot but it was straight up weird. I do remember having a dream about having a very intense orgasm and I think I just had an orgasm in bed and it got implemented into my dream cause I could REALLY feel it. But how the heck is this possible? How can a guy blow his load with no stimulation whatsoever? I mean yeah my dick was between my legs but that shouldn't be enough to make me jizz in bed right? Has anyone else experienced this or have any comments on bed fowfers and wet dreams? I'm scared to do it again tonight so I think I'll lay off for a while. Thanks guys and gals let me know what you think!

J-lino bruhh

how to those work, i mean id say most people move in their sleep so wouldnt ur legs come undone?
    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
    FL:4
    FG:4 9/16
    NBPEL: 5 15/16
    BPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5 7/16

Comment

well you see i had mine in between my thighs and i was laying on my stomach and i had my ankles crossed so it was locked in place kinda. It was very comfortable but obviously I came in the night while still lying on my stomach and then turned over cause I woke up on my back and it was all over haha. but I dont think I moved enough to stimulate to ejaculation you know? Weird...

Comment

How often do you masturbate/have sex? Wet dreams are pretty common, your mind is a very powerful thing. You don't necessarily need stimulation to have an orgasm. That's why they say the biggest sex organ is your brain.
        April, 2010:
        BPEL: 6.25"/MEG: 4.79"

Currently:
        BPEL: 6.75"/MEG: 5.00"

Goal:
        BPEL: 7.75"
        MEG: 5.75"

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
        -Robert Collier

Comment

Originally posted by jtl_777 View Post
          Okay so what's up PEgym? Got some updates for the forums so here we go:

Alright so I read a forum on bed fowfers and how amazingly awesome they are and their benefits and why they work and all. To start a bed fowfer for all you who don't know is when you pull your penis through your legs to where it looks like its coming out your bum hole and you squeeze your legs together and straighten them out (getting your nutts out of the way first) to keep the penis in this mildly stretched, comfortable state. The penis is allowed to heal in the night in its stretched state sort of like traction wrapping. But anyways I thought these sounded great! So I tried it for the first time last night and around 5:30 in the morning woke up with sticky stuff all in my bed!! WTF. Okay I've never had a "wet dream" before and I was wondering if they are when you actually bust a nut from a dream or just leak semen? I couldn't tell if I had just leaked a crap ton of semen or if it was an actual cum shot but it was straight up weird. I do remember having a dream about having a very intense orgasm and I think I just had an orgasm in bed and it got implemented into my dream cause I could REALLY feel it. But how the heck is this possible? How can a guy blow his load with no stimulation whatsoever? I mean yeah my dick was between my legs but that shouldn't be enough to make me jizz in bed right? Has anyone else experienced this or have any comments on bed fowfers and wet dreams? I'm scared to do it again tonight so I think I'll lay off for a while. Thanks guys and gals let me know what you think!

J-lino bruhh
          It sounds like this was one of your first wet dreams - they are totally cool and perfectly okay. I remember some pretty powerful wet dreams I've had over the years - very intense and highly erotic. Seems like you were already in a highly sexual state of mind and the force of the fowfers on your cock only enhanced it.

Don't run from it, embrace it. Wet dreams are pretty common in young men (I assume you are pretty young - early 20's perhaps?) and are perfectly natural. Other than having to strip the bed in the morning, having them is pretty cool!
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I would agree that wet dreams are cool, but I am in my 30's and have NEVER had one. Poor me.

However, for me, I would really freak out to wake up with semen on my backside, like this guy is describing.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..." -Jerry Sienfeld
            Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
            Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
            Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
            Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
            X