ronielles blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronielles blog

ive been hearing of this but cannot find it. can someone please tell me where to find it? thanks

I have no idea of what you're talking about... Please be more explicit...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I second normalguy.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

chempe.com
        Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Comment

What do you guys think of his Devocup?

Comment

looks pretty interesting, I think the divocups would work better if there was some tension not just hanging like that. What do you guys think of Ronielle? Seems he has some good gains through chemical pe.
            Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by moonshine View Post
              looks pretty interesting, I think the divocups would work better if there was some tension not just hanging like that. What do you guys think of Ronielle? Seems he has some good gains through chemical pe.
              Although I am deeply involved in chemical research for PE, I would advise to be very careful about his techniques. Look at the doses of PGE-1 he is injecting to achieve a 1 hour erection. 150mcg, 160, 170...the normal dose for an average human with erectile dysfunction is 5-10mcg. It is clearly that his penis does not function anymore naturally. 1mcg of PGE-1 gives me an erection of 2-3 hours as a reference. It is interesting to read about his experiments but please nobody try what he does. He is just trying different things, one at a time, without a proper medical study and research. I wish him the best anyways.

Comment

I know this is a pretty old thread, but randomly found his blog: Chemical Penis Enlargement apparently he went from 7x5 to 8.5-9 x 7 over a period of 18 months. Seems really dangerous though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
                  I know this is a pretty old thread, but randomly found his blog: Chemical Penis Enlargement apparently he went from 7x5 to 8.5-9 x 7 over a period of 18 months. Seems really dangerous though.
                  This would be a good discussion for the Chemical PE forum.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X