No announcement yet.

Question about synergistic workouts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about synergistic workouts...

I'm a bit of a body builder. One thing that I've learned is that if you want to get bigger muscles, you need to do two workouts: Deadlifts and squats.
    They increase muscle size because of the muscle groups they work: your legs. about 60% of the testosterone comes from these large muscle groups, so the more you work them, the more you'll be releasing.

Here's my question: Does anyone know if these will also affect your PE gains? I've been wondering this for some time. Can what you do in the regular gym affect the PE gym?
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

I think so. More testosterone can only be good for PE. I have recently started working out 6 days a week myself
    Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
    Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
    Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
    My Log

Comment

Hasn't made my penis any bigger. I've just started PE and have been lifting weights for years.
      Starting stats: BPEL: 6.5" EG 4.5"

Aim: BPEL: 7.5" EG 5.5"

Would ideally want BPEL: 8.0" EG 6"

Comment

Haha good for you! Working out does nothing but good for your body and mind.

Personally, I'm addicted. It's my drug of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by should've started sooner View Post
          Hasn't made my penis any bigger. I've just started PE and have been lifting weights for years.
          Really? Doesn't have any synergistic effects? Have you seen any PE gains? Do you think maybe your workouts have helped at all?

Comment

I personally think that not only do the workouts help a little, but also the supplements for bodybuilding help too. Protein, creatine, gultamine, Nitric oxide, etc

Comment

While I was on my 20 rep squat routine I notice the testosterone oozing out of my body. My gf at the time was very very happy because I was really hard and eq was incredible.... Squats will be a great addition to PE there is no doubt in my mind

07/25/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NPBEL 6.5"
              EG 5.49"
              Goal 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NBPEL 7"
              EG 5.6
              Current as of 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.66" 22cm
              NBPEL 6.3" :(
              EG 5.65 =)
              New Goal 12/31/2011
              BPEL 8.66"
              NBPEL 7" let's try again
              EG 5.75"

Comment

Definately agree with the squats and deads. Hit 360 on DL today, feelsgood. It can only help, not hurt. Whereas with lower testosterone, protein synthesis is slowed, aka slower repair. Not just muscles, but any tissue, including your penis. So keep hitting the compound lifts and profit.
                Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
                Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
                Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
                Journal:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

The problem with bodybuilding is that it allways seems to lead to a plethora of drugs. Train for health ,stay away from the bodybuilding end of it.

Comment

Yeah its known that peoples chests have actually gotten bigger from squats and deadlifts because there's so much testosterone flowing through there bodies.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    The problem with bodybuilding is that it allways seems to lead to a plethora of drugs. Train for health ,stay away from the bodybuilding end of it.
                    Bodybuilding can mean different things to different people, some people do the typical bodybuilding that most people think about and thats getting as big and ripped as possible. Others, like me, are doing it be in shape, pack on some muscle here and there, and to look good. Its still considered "bodybuilding" because you are essentially building your body up by working out.

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post
                      Yeah its known that peoples chests have actually gotten bigger from squats and deadlifts because there's so much testosterone flowing through there bodies.

Bodybuilding can mean different things to different people, some people do the typical bodybuilding that most people think about and thats getting as big and ripped as possible. Others, like me, are doing it be in shape, pack on some muscle here and there, and to look good. Its still considered "bodybuilding" because you are essentially building your body up by working out.
                      Same. I don't use any drugs at all. I do it to stay healthy and look good ... but I've become more than a little addicted to working out :P It's my drug of choice.

Comment

Naw, it doesn't *always* lead to drugs. In my case, it led to a plethora of health-related information, business ideas and an addiction for physical activity. I, like many others, are absolutely opposed to drugs of any sort and am looking for ways to enrich my life.

Drugs are a losers game.

Comment

Uh huh, hope it stays that way.
                          I train with weights myself and have been around gyms awhile, I make a point to say I am not a bodybuilder.
                          Pegasus
                          Administrator
                          PE Gym Editor
                          PEGym Hero
                          Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                          Last edited by Pegasus; 08-22-2011, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Uh huh, hope it stays that way.
                            I train with weights myself and have been around gyms awhile, I make a point to say I am not a bodybuilder.
                            Wow, that bad? I haven't met anyone like that YET. Have you ever been on drugs?

I'm even looking in to seeing just how much protein supplements actually help. I heard somewhere that they contribute only a small amount. If I can have a nice body without supplements, I'd be all for it. But, I'm a vegetarian (too poor to be vegan) and finding protein can be difficult. Supplements are just easier!
                            A lot of people can get strange ideas of what is okay in their head. I believe treating yourself well is a way of showing self-respect. Drugs completely oppose that.

I consider PE part of my body-building. I'm in the process of sculpting the perfect body ... NEED to have an impressive package.

Comment

Being healthy and working out period will benefit your PE gains. No exercise or anything will. I find it funny people think by slightly boosting their Testosterone levels they'll grow their dick huge. Bodybuilders (pros) take grams upon grams of PURE Test a week....I guess they must all have 17" cocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X