This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing is a scam. Proof inside

"sigh, not another thread about this. whatever op, i'll just keep jelqing and gaining, more for me"

Cute. However, it doesn't address the question.
    Long post warning, and an apologize in advance for any grammar errors since english isn't my first language:

Like many of you I've heard about his board somewhere on the internet and got really excited about it. After a couple of posts this didnt seem like the place where morons sold their PE pills on those scam mails and hey, the routines seem to make sense, there was thought behind it, and warm ups. And the stories were amazing. Whats there to lose right?

Well, I'm here to tell you it's all a big scam. But wait, you ask me, it's all free! This board and the information is all free. What would a couple of people had to gain lying about this? Well, everything. Like anything, lying is part of us, and what's even more part of us, it's something call delusion. It's something so powerful that it can make us believe things. Ever heard of those people who read cards or that they can speak with the dead? It's just well known cold reading tactics yet they make money out of suckers. And some of those people start to believe in their own BS. Exactly like PE.

First, the argument of nothing to gain with this huge lie is not acceptable. There's thousands of reasons, and the first that comes to mind is the most obvious, money. See those ads on the top of the page? Thats just one way to make money without any product behind. And there's thousands of suckers browsing this boards. Everyone is talking out of their asses on subjects they have absolutely no business talking, be it PE or ED.

And yes I did try it, the basic routines for a couple of months until just now. I'm not a hater, just another one of you but with a reality check. It all made sense though.

What about the proof?

This is the most screaming argument. If PE was real, how come there is absolutely no solid, clear and empirical evidence? The arguments are always the same: "I dont need to post my dick on the internet", or "it just works dude". And yes I am aware there are a few "proof" pictures. However, most are either stupid (like the dude cutting half of the dick and expecting us to believe the tape was measuring right - classic moment lol.) or different angles. But even the clear pictures can be easily cracked: everyone knows that you don't have 100% rock hard erections all the time. If you sit down, and play gently with your friend for a while, it can grow something like 0.5 inches and become thicker. I have no idea why, maybe it's an evolutionary thing that makes the difference when we are more attracted to the mate, whatever. The fact is that it's possible and everyone can do it. And ALL of the "evidence" was of that little small difference in blood of the member. That's all.

What about the true stories?

In all of those awesome stories - some are even on the sticky - there's obviously no pictures. And it's like every losers wet dream: how the girl in the end was on their knees drooling about a big cock, suddenly turned into a slut and screaming "how big is that thing?". Or that hilarious story about one of the admin (keep in mind the dude is like 60, supposedly was always huge and is now 10 inches or whatever) and his wife, that everyone who read got a boner and how she was on their knees sucking him. It's just awesome and perfect until you realize they're 60, but of course with the mind and body of horny teenagers. Just your regular old couple, we all know some like those, right? It's clearly just another way to either make themselfs feel better and at the same time fool young sucker virgins.

Some of you may have saw a difference in size after months and months of this... I check the age of a couple of guys and they were like 17, so you know, the dick doesnt stop growing until 21, sometimes later. So there's that. Other may have saw a difference later... I dont know what to tell you, but ask yourself this: if this information is true and available for everyone, why is that "Currently Active Users: 11279 (672 members and 10607 guests)" this crazy amount of people is still here? If it only took a couple of months or years, why there isn't 11.000 people happy right now?

This will probably be deleted, I expect that. Just make yourself a favor and stop it as soon as you can. Just picture yourself about to die, wasting hours of your life on something like this. It's just sad, and the ultimate turn off for those creatures you want to impress the most.
    Starting Size (04/2011): 5.75"NBPEL x 4.25" MSEG
    My motivation: https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...h-my-size.html

What's next, all women here have been lying about the man being more important than the dick size?

it's alright dude, I have nothing against you. You have your reasons to believe and me - I don't have any yet. But I'll give it 4 more years. If nothing changes, I'll leave.

Oh and I am 20 now. I have not seen any change in size in the last 1.5 years. So maybe my genes just suck, who knows?
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Another one bites the dust after a couple of months. Each to their own, I guess.
      I do believe their are a number of liars/exaggerators on this site but this is only natural on the internet but to think that we are all lying is ludicrous.
      I didn't see any results for 3-4 months. Now after 9 months I have gained an inch in length and an inch in girth. Also I'm 37 and not 17 so my dick was full grown. PE works. It has always worked. If you don't want to try it, then don't.
      Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
      Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
      Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
        Now after 9 months I have gained an inch in length and an inch in girth. Also I'm 37 and not 17 so my dick was full grown. PE works.
        Did you change your routine after 3-4 months ?
        Starting stats: BPEL: 6.5" EG 4.5"

Aim: BPEL: 7.5" EG 5.5"

Would ideally want BPEL: 8.0" EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by should've started sooner View Post
          Did you change your routine after 3-4 months ?
          I've changed my routine a couple of times. I'm not saying it was a different exercise that helped me gain but I believe the most important thing to gaining is getting enough rest. I believe many guys are over-training. I over-train quite easily. I still do sometimes and either stall or regress with measurements. Check on one of the threads I started ".25" gain in a month" to see the routine I was using. I'm hitting girth training now, quite intensive, but making sure I'm getting plenty of rest between workouts, sometimes over 72 hours.
          Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
          Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
          Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by ny_hope View Post
            "sigh, not another thread about this. whatever op, i'll just keep jelqing and gaining, more for me"

Cute. However, it doesn't address the question.
            Long post warning, and an apologize in advance for any grammar errors since english isn't my first language:

Like many of you I've heard about his board somewhere on the internet and got really excited about it. After a couple of posts this didnt seem like the place where morons sold their PE pills on those scam mails and hey, the routines seem to make sense, there was thought behind it, and warm ups. And the stories were amazing. Whats there to lose right?

Well, I'm here to tell you it's all a big scam. But wait, you ask me, it's all free! This board and the information is all free. What would a couple of people had to gain lying about this? Well, everything. Like anything, lying is part of us, and what's even more part of us, it's something call delusion. It's something so powerful that it can make us believe things. Ever heard of those people who read cards or that they can speak with the dead? It's just well known cold reading tactics yet they make money out of suckers. And some of those people start to believe in their own BS. Exactly like PE.

First, the argument of nothing to gain with this huge lie is not acceptable. There's thousands of reasons, and the first that comes to mind is the most obvious, money. See those ads on the top of the page? Thats just one way to make money without any product behind. And there's thousands of suckers browsing this boards. Everyone is talking out of their asses on subjects they have absolutely no business talking, be it PE or ED.

And yes I did try it, the basic routines for a couple of months until just now. I'm not a hater, just another one of you but with a reality check. It all made sense though.

What about the proof?

This is the most screaming argument. If PE was real, how come there is absolutely no solid, clear and empirical evidence? The arguments are always the same: "I dont need to post my dick on the internet", or "it just works dude". And yes I am aware there are a few "proof" pictures. However, most are either stupid (like the dude cutting half of the dick and expecting us to believe the tape was measuring right - classic moment lol.) or different angles. But even the clear pictures can be easily cracked: everyone knows that you don't have 100% rock hard erections all the time. If you sit down, and play gently with your friend for a while, it can grow something like 0.5 inches and become thicker. I have no idea why, maybe it's an evolutionary thing that makes the difference when we are more attracted to the mate, whatever. The fact is that it's possible and everyone can do it. And ALL of the "evidence" was of that little small difference in blood of the member. That's all.

What about the true stories?

In all of those awesome stories - some are even on the sticky - there's obviously no pictures. And it's like every losers wet dream: how the girl in the end was on their knees drooling about a big cock, suddenly turned into a slut and screaming "how big is that thing?". Or that hilarious story about one of the admin (keep in mind the dude is like 60, supposedly was always huge and is now 10 inches or whatever) and his wife, that everyone who read got a boner and how she was on their knees sucking him. It's just awesome and perfect until you realize they're 60, but of course with the mind and body of horny teenagers. Just your regular old couple, we all know some like those, right? It's clearly just another way to either make themselfs feel better and at the same time fool young sucker virgins.

Some of you may have saw a difference in size after months and months of this... I check the age of a couple of guys and they were like 17, so you know, the dick doesnt stop growing until 21, sometimes later. So there's that. Other may have saw a difference later... I dont know what to tell you, but ask yourself this: if this information is true and available for everyone, why is that "Currently Active Users: 11279 (672 members and 10607 guests)" this crazy amount of people is still here? If it only took a couple of months or years, why there isn't 11.000 people happy right now?

This will probably be deleted, I expect that. Just make yourself a favor and stop it as soon as you can. Just picture yourself about to die, wasting hours of your life on something like this. It's just sad, and the ultimate turn off for those creatures you want to impress the most.
            OK then, what about extenders like the SizeGenetics device ? Traction has been proven to work and doctors use it everyday. I have not done any serious jelqing yet but thought that penis exercises were ok to warm up before the device.
            Start Sept. 2011
            Progress Log

Comment

Soooooo where is the proof?
              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Well looks like we have yet another noob rant. ok

1. how long have you been jelqing for? No you wont gain from a coupple hours!

2. Jelquing isn't for everyone! I didn't gain a single milimeter in my first 5 months and yes I did start to wonder if Pe is a lie. But unlike you I got on with it and im now seeing gains like most people here.

3. Get outa here. Your wasting everyones time and its quite annoying. I know it works form personal experiance and so do most members here. Just because you are an uncommitted failure don't try to bring other members of the gym down with you.

4.Where is your proof it doesnt work. Our.proof is hundreds of happy members here. Now your telling me that hundreds of of people hear are committed to writing their logs just to lie and trick people? Is your noodle cocadoodle?! Just get outa here.

Thats all.
                new stats 4th Sept 2011
                FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
                FG: 3.75"
                BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
                NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
                MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
                NBPEL: 7"
                MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

I'm looking for the proof of this debunking thread. I think this is more a publicity stunt LOL!

I don't care either way, I'm going to continue doing my exercises...

as one of my body builder friends says, "I'm at the Gym.... Getting stronger than you!"

You can continue to sulk because you've not gained, "I'll be at PEGym... Getting bigger than you"

Comment

^ TOO TRUE ! repped
                    new stats 4th Sept 2011
                    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
                    FG: 3.75"
                    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
                    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
                    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
                    NBPEL: 7"
                    MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

*yawn*

So what was your "proof" that it doesn't work again? Because I'm looking at a larger cock after a few months attached to where a smaller one use to be, and I fully expect to be looking at a significantly bigger cock in a couple of years.

There's plenty of pictures by the way. Seeing such great photographic evidence has inspired me from the beginning to photographically document my progress.

I should be nice, and diplomatic, but I just really feel like saying... Fuck off! We're doing fine without your stupid rants.

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                        Soooooo where is the proof?
                        ^^

Comment

Nooo fucking way...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My Dear friend...if you dont believe in Jelq
                            ing method....Just DONT DO IT !!!!!

Comment

I'm a scientist. I'm on an MD track...

I am skeptical.

My log is with pictures... and is proof.

I had gained a full whopping 1" in 7 months.

So goes the question, "If PE can increase your penis size, why isn't everyone doing it?"... simple, if it were easy, everyone would. Plus it isn't common knowledge. Those that know about it and know its intensiveness opt out, why would they recommend it to their friends? It sounds absolutely crazy!

So too, bodybuilding. I want a 6pack etc etc... (ok I have a 6 pack, but go with me on this..) why isn't everyone doing it? Because it's not easy. People have to work for this shit.. so too with PE. There are a lot of discrepancies I have with the foundation and fundamental ideas of PE, but at the end of the day, I'm like a well known scientist (PhD.. I'm only an MS level) who uses dietary supplements even when there is no supporting empirical evidence because there is always a chance it will work.

PE not only added 1" to my NBPEL and a good amount to my BPEL... I started at 5.5" NBPEL... 6.1" BPEL mind you... it added about .2 to girth (although girth was not my focus).

I haven't PE'd because it's VERY time consuming and privacy is a must... both of which are a commodity for me at the moment, but I've seriously considered PEing again very soon.. which is why I'm posting on these forums once more.

PE is for real buddy... but just like bodybuilding, you may see increases in EQ, etc.. like with bbing you'll see exponential increases in strength, but not changes to your physical anatomy yet... because ti takes time for human tissue to repair and promote hypertrophy... these cellular processes occur rapidly and are on a microscopic level. Imagine translating that to a macroscopic mileau? Time. Patience. Discipline. Smart training.

Took me 5 years to going from a fat piece of shit to a hunky hunkster. My new girlfriend chose me over all the ther guys she lives around (we're religious so we want to marry religious, not secular) and she doesn't know me all that well yet, but because I'm tall, fit, physically attractive/symmetrical, smart, etc, etc.. but above all else.. I'm disciplined. That last word.. discipline is crucial for PE.

Something YOU, OP, do not have.

Now go fly a kite in a thunderstorm.

And yes, I am smarter than you. And no, English is not my first language.

-Dante
                              A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                              NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                              GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Working...
                              X