Preventing loss of gains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventing loss of gains...

I just got knee surgery and I have a large leg brace on my right leg. This means I can't take hot showers to warm up or down like I have been, and it positioning to do my routine is difficult. To make matters worse, I've run out of lube and there's no way I can get out of the house to get more myself in the next few days.

I tried doing my normal routine as best I could today but it went horrible. I i do a monday-wednesday-friday routine and I've already missed last friday. I don't want to miss too many days and start losing my gains. I was wondering what I could do to prevent losing my gains when I can't actually do my routine? I was thinking of trying The Jelq Free Routine as it doesn't really require lube and I'm already familiar with side to side stretches. I still don't really have a method of warming up, so if anyone has a suggestion for that too i'd be more than happy to hear it.
    Any help would be appreciated.

A rice sock would be a great way for you to warm up. They're easy to make and only take a minute or less to heat up.

It wouldn't hurt to take a week or two off from PE. Actually, you can see positive results from a break! Think about giving your little guy a vacation.

Raider

Comment

Working...
    X