Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about girth and lenght (glans wider than shaft and nbp/bp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about girth and lenght (glans wider than shaft and nbp/bp)

Hello everyone ..
    I want to know something about the girth of penis
    If measure from the mid-shaft i get 5.3 inch girth or 13.5 cm diameter 4.5 cm
    and from the glans ( the thickness point of my penis) i get 6.5 in or 16.5 cm diameter 5.5 cm
    can i consider the thickness point of my penis(glans measurement) the basic girth or i must consider only the mid shaft
    The second questions about the length of penis bone pressed or non bone pressed ?
    can i consider the bone pressed the basic length of my penis cause the non bone pressed is not constant for me now it is 8 in nbp and 9 in bp and when i was little fat with sexy potbelly it was 7 in nbp but the bp also still constant 9 in
    Thank you ..

I think you should https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and then come back answers all your questions.
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Comment

Dude.. It dont matter. You have a huge dick. Your crazy if your here for anything other than making your penis healthier. Would love for my cock to be 5.3 inches at its thinnest point

Comment

To answer your questions:
        1. It is better to measure Bonepressed .. When you measure non-bonepressed the number can change due to your fat pad at that moment ..
        2. You can consider yourself lucky with a 6.5 inch glans This counts as your girth .. When you thrust, women will feel the glans mostly due to its thickness.

-Brains

Comment

Thank you guys for these helpful posts
          Best wishes for you all

Comment

Mate would you mind to say how much weight you have lost to gain a full inch in nbp length?? from my calculation on myself it should be about 50 pounds...
            S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
            1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
            G
            BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

ya it's near to you answer from 220 lbs to 175 lbs

Comment

Your glans girth is 1.2 inches BIGGER than your shaft? Woah..

Comment

YEAH ALTHOUGH I HOPE MY SHAFT IS 6.5 IN WITH 8 IN GLANS GIRTH

Comment

Working...
                  X