what now?(experienced pe'rs please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what now?(experienced pe'rs please)

hi pegym. this is my first time posting however i read stuff on here all the time. i've been jelqing and stretching for probably 4 months now however kind of on and off... i've skipped days and probably even weeks within those 4 months. i pretty much just warm up in the shower for 5 mins then jelq for 15 then i do some stretches after including the tunica tug. i have not measured it but i can definitely see how much girth i have gained. i think i notice some length gain as well.. im a little over 6 inches. my question is, how can i step it up? my goal is 7 inches in length so i still have a little under an inch to go... thanks!

btw, i also do a lot of kegels

Comment

Try following a solid beginner conditioning routine like the JP90 routine. A mixture of inconsistency, exercises that are too advanced, completely minimal warm-up, and no real structure wont get you anywhere, let alone get you conditioned to move on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Try 1 month of JP90 routine. Look how your penis behaves. You did 4 months of jelqing so you dont have to do this whole routine. Then look into this Longer Penis | PEGym. Good luck with your gains.
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
          Try 1 month of JP90 routine. Look how your penis behaves. You did 4 months of jelqing so you dont have to do this whole routine. Then look into this Longer Penis | PEGym. Good luck with your gains.
          The whole routine would be wise for him to do.

Comment

the jp90 is like exactly what ive been doing. i feel like im really ready to step it up..... for the next 3 months im focusing on getting in great shape and eating healthy and id love to have some size increase within that time too..

Comment

There's a difference between feeling ready and being ready, though it's your penis you're risking. You only have one, they don't grow back.

Comment

so do you think i should just keep doing the jp routine for a few more months? consistently? although its just for conditioning the penis, if i keep doing the routine could i start seeing growth?

Comment

Yes continue on the jp90 as it will condition you and give you a chance to see how much time those exercises take. So you can judge for how much time realistically you have to dedicate to your workouts. Consistency will become key in your workouts. Better to have a routine that you can stick to rather then hit or miss.

Comment

Working...
                  X