A question for the jelqers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the jelqers

How has jelqing affected your foreskin(restored for those who are cut) and the skin on your shaft in general?

iVE BEEN WATCHING THAT AND WHEN iM FLACID the skin makes a nice little roll behind the head now where before some of my scar was exposed. Looks much better IMHO

Comment

I've got a woody with a hoody now, but I don't know if it can be attributed to jelqing or stretching.

Now I'm actively restoring, but I noticed extra skin even before that.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
        I've got a woody with a hoody now, but I don't know if it can be attributed to jelqing or stretching.

Now I'm actively restoring, but I noticed extra skin even before that.
        Damn it!

Comment

I have more skin over my glans when flaccid.

Comment

I'm not much of a jelqer, but when i've done it in the past especially with the skin over the glans it would swell up with the reps. End result, foreskin growth, fleshy and a better color. Since I've moved on to pumping the same thing happens, but even more growth.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
              Damn it!
              I figure you're trying to avoid any extra foreskin?
              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Man, my foreskin is almost non-existent, but I've noticed that when I'm flaccid SOMETIMES it curls up around my glans a lil. Once I get a job later this month I am saving up for the TLC tugger or some shit like that...there are these cones they sell that have a pretty good public view. My friends, we are here to create an army of perfect dicks (in our own individual eyes) and bring hope, knowledge, community, brotherhood, and pride to the insecure! Do whatever it takes to make your dick the best it can be. People do it with their bodies, with general fitness, and non-steroid bodybuilding, and we can do this with our dicks too, and make us all look great naked!!!

-Dance
                EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

For the past few months I have been trying to add extra skin around my glans. In the past I used plenty of lube and kept it moist. Now I use lube and water to start, but I only add more water when it get too difficult to jelq. I am pushing up a lot of skin around my glans. When I do my UV's now and the skin starts to bundle up I incorporate a stretching pull after finishing my jelq stroke. The skin acts as a barrier between my fingers and my glans. Also, the more friction there is the easier it is to maintain extra slow jelqs since you aren't gliding up your shaft as easily. I find it neat to be able to sculptor and change the way my unit looks. My goal is that when my wife is stroking me she can push skin up and over my entire glans. The skin riding over the edge of my glans is a different feel than when the skin didn't do that.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
                    I figure you're trying to avoid any extra foreskin?
                    Right you are!

Comment

I don't really have any forskin restoration from it but I jelg just fine.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I already have extra loose foreskin, it feels a bit thicker after PE/masturbation, but othewise ok. I had a foreskin problem before, it was too tight (can't remember how it's called) but I didn't want to be circumcised so I started masturbating and that streched my foreskin, but that was some 11 years ago.
                        Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                        Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                        Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

I am cut, but after doing jelqs for many years, I now have that extra skin there that I can roll half way up my head.
                          Need a PE Coach?

Comment

I got a lot of extra skin from jelqing , started PE 10 months ago btw .

Comment

Why do you want your foreskin to restore?

I'm also cut, but what do you try to accomplish? I don't get it. I can't push my skin all the way over my head but I like it that way ..

Comment

Working...
                              X