Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To jizz or not to jizz? That is the question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To jizz or not to jizz? That is the question.

Asking those that edge after a PE session, do you jizz afterwards or not? I try not jizzing but I end up saying fukk it and end up jizzing anyway.

So do you? And has it affected your gainz in anyway?

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to. Jizz away my friend and the more the merrier. It makes for a healthy happy prostate.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

This has been answered quite a few times. Last week, there was another post! Look back, Jack!
      04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
      06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
      Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
      Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

I've cut my jizzing from twice a day to every other day. The feeling of it after 2 days of PE, edging and DOs is better than 10 of the routine jizzes.

Feeling your dick fill with cum and orgasm and stopping is pretty empowering too.

Comment

A lot of guys jizz after their 3th or 4th edging session .. They keep it in for awhile to keep the dick "sharp"..

Comment

I've seen this question so many times, yet I've never seen an honest reason as to why you shouldn't cum. Most of the time people will say you shouldn't, but that's all they'll say, without giving a reason.
            Current: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 4.375"

Short Term Goal: EG: 4.50"

Midway Goal: EG: 4.75"

Ultimate Goal: EG: 5"

Comment

I edge for 3-4 days, then cum when I have sex.

Originally posted by This Time Imperfect View Post
              I've seen this question so many times, yet I've never seen an honest reason as to why you shouldn't cum. Most of the time people will say you shouldn't, but that's all they'll say, without giving a reason.
              Here's a reason for ya. It is pretty obvious that your penis can heal faster if it has more blood in it through out the day. If you blow a load every time after a really good session you do not get the same low hang as you would without fully ejaculating. IMO you make better gains because it is "healing" faster, there for less rest days.
              2/2/2018
              BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
              NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
              MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

i have a much better hang, if jacking off

by the way a survey , issued by PEGYM.com showed, guys who often peeled the banana gained much much less. i am personally trying to jack off only 1 a week

Masturbation and Penis Size Gains | PEGym

Comment

Don't cum unless you want crappy EQ

Comment

Jizzing is important for prostate health, but it WILL reduce your measured gains.
                    Just keep that in mind. You DO want to jizz a couple times a month at least--so
                    says my urologist and primary care physician.

Comment

I like to cum 2-3 times a week I feel this is the perfect amount for me. I edge without cumming unless I feel like I deserve it.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Often, with no effect. Less often on work days... obviously.
                        I do about 3 times a week, not including sex/bj/hj/ect.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                        X