workout time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workout time

I'm currently doing this routine => Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine

I'm in week 4 now and I'm at 10 minutes of stretching and 22minutes and 30 seconds of jelqing.
    The routine says by week 5 you need to be at 10 minutes of stretching and 25 minutes of jelqing. So far so good.

But when do I quit? my workout now currently takes about 60 minutes (breaks + cleaning up + kegel routine). Should I keep adding minutes or just leave it with the 10 minutes and 25 minutes?

Hmm, well if you're not seeing gains then yes either increase the time, increase the intensity, or do different stretches you're not used to.
    2/2/2018
    BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
    NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
    MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
      Hmm, well if you're not seeing gains then yes either increase the time, increase the intensity, or do different stretches you're not used to.
      I'm planning to measure after 3 months. So still 9 weeks to go

Comment

If you feel good and PI's are good then it might not hurt to increase the duration and/or the intensity of the routine. For myself I would let my body tell me what to do. If I'm hanging big after a few weeks then I would guess that I am going to see gains soon and that all is well. If after about a month I did not see any appreciable erect or flaccid gains then I would assume I was adapting and would need to increase the workload.

Oh and you can always throw in a bend or squeeze for a little shock value.

Happy PE-ing!

Jrems

Comment

Sperminator, you're doing standard jelqs, right?

That's the problem with relying only on time increases to make your sessions more intense - eventually it gets very tedious. If I recall correctly, progressive jelqing is how 11by7 made great gains, so there may be something to it. But remember PSEG's story? He claims to have done the same routine for an entire year, making steady progress throughout. So who knows?

You can increase intensity by doing slower jelqs or by changing to UJs (which may be intense enough that you can actually reduce your time). I'd eventually cap the time on the routine so that it doesn't get out of hand. If you get good post workout PI's, I'd call is a successful session.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I agree with these guys.
            Aside from that, as long as your PIs are good, the sky is the limit when it comes to PE and the time spent doing it. Of course there is a practical limit, especially when it comes to available free time.
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I personally don't think that PE should take too much time, it shouldn't dominate your life and take up all of your time. My personal cut-off time would be an hour, including warming up but excluding kegels.

In your case I think you could cut down on breaks, 10mins stretching + 22mins jelqing + 10mins warm-up = 42mins...do you really need 18mins of breaks?

No need to count your kegel routine in that, as you can do it anywhere.
              My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                I personally don't think that PE should take too much time, it shouldn't dominate your life and take up all of your time. My personal cut-off time would be an hour, including warming up but excluding kegels.

In your case I think you could cut down on breaks, 10mins stretching + 22mins jelqing + 10mins warm-up = 42mins...do you really need 18mins of breaks?

No need to count your kegel routine in that, as you can do it anywhere.
                Well, I always jelq for 5 minutes, then I need to relube (but it's also good to just take a little break), 1 minute break, again 5 minutes, 1 minute break ..

And, I do rbi's kegel routine, It has 10 seconds kegels in it and 30 second kegels etc. I find it easier to concentrate also when I'm just at home in front of a stopwatch

+ I also said one hour including cleaning up, and applying lube .. The clean up part can be a mess sometimes

Comment

I think I'm gonna add some different stretches, and I'm gonna see what UJ's are exactly I've red about them before but forgot the information.

Comment

Working...
                  X