advice on my current routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on my current routine

im trying to decide wether i should stay at 60 min slow jelq or split it up 2 x 30 min slow jelq sessions along with 10 min stretches or 2 x 10 min stretches 5 days on 2 days off then every month in a half or 2 months taking a break for maybe 5-7days. i was using the bathmate hercules instead of stretches for 10 min after every 60 min session but i stop cause i think it might have done some damage cause when i used i get the ring around the lower base and i think it might have pinced a blood vessel or something on my shaft. any thoughts would be much appreciated

bummp

Comment

You shouldn't rush into anything, and like many say you want to look for negative or positive body signs. I think your breaks are odd. Most people PE for 1 day with 2 day breaks. or 2 days on 1 day off. Or they PE all week and take the weekend off. It really just matters what your schedule is like and if you're getting negative or positive body signs. You should probably do more reading about PE to educate yourself more.

My only thought would be not to over train because that's what a lot of people tend to do, trying to get massive gains without committing the time and effort that PE actually needs..

Good luck

Comment

An hour is a hell of a long time to jelq. I personally think you would be better served by doing it for a shorter time, but concentrating on every stroke. I just don't see how your mind wouldn't wonder jelqing for that long. As for breaking up routines, I am very much against that when it comes to jelqing. You want to fatigue your smooth muscle cells, then hit them even harder while they are in that state. To do a certain amount, stop and then come back defeats that purpose because it allows the cells to recoup before you start all over again.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Honestly everyone starts with a lot. I mean lol this is going to sound extreme but I started with 2-3 hours worth of pe when I first started. I used to do multiple girth excerses along with stretching. I have done it all. Not all has been good though. I've literally started with a lot and broken it down into a small session. I've broken it down to 30 minutes of jelqing and 30 minutes of stretching. Sometimes I'll just do one of those a day. Some days I'll do both. After awhile PE is going to turn like going into the gym you just don't wanna do it lol. So, get as much experience as you can when you first start. understand though an hour of any exersise in itself is a lot!! way too much.

find what you like I mean I love jelqing its so easy, and it gets you aroused so who can't like it?
          jinkesz
          Last edited by jinkesz; 01-09-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X