Question/advice from PE veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question/advice from PE veterans

Last time I posted, I was a solid BPEL of 7X5... I may have even grew a small percentage more since then. I try to masturbate very little. If I choose to ejaculate, I feel better if its from my GF doing the work. She was on her period this weekend, so when I came home from her house, I decided to treat myself and jerk off. My flaccid didn't shrink at all; in fact, it feels thicker. I decided today was my off day from PE, so this can't be bad, right? Give me some feedback. Thanks!

You may want to look into just edging, after ejaculation your penis goes into a relaxation/recovery mode. With edging you never ejaculate which leaves you with a nice plump flaccid.
    Happy wanking
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

No, some think too much ejaculation can hinder erection quality, horniness and therefore gains, but it's not your case and doesn't apply to everyone anyway.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

This is a topic I've seen come up on here. I ejaculate daily which is supposed to hinder or at least slow gains. I would say thats not true for everyone. I make steady gains, but am very dedicated and I edge daily, and ejaculate up to twice a day, because I lack self control. Maybe my gains would be better If I didn't do this, but its working for me and I enjoy a good round alone. I have a super high sex drive. Im married and even if I get laid I still will jerk off. Soo now that I've said too much Ill leave it at that. If you can wank and still have good eq than wank away. I do wear a sleeve immediately after to prevent the old turtle though.

Comment

I wouldn't say ejaculating everyday is bad but I would say too much masturbation is bad. There is difference.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

enjoy it while you can, or am able to "make it happen".
              Father time may some day,have other plans for you.
              ;-)
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
              X