Stick To The Basics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick To The Basics....

I was realizing how confusing this site can be for many and probably overwhelming. I get many private messages on what I do and specific routines. I don't count or time various exercises within sessions but go by feel. I try to PE before I go to bed and before I get up for 30 to 60 min. I have worked up jelqing and erect squeezing intensity over time.

I don't believe there is a certain number of reps or order just a merging of them within the session...I concentrate on the OK grip at the base of my shaft as the "base" for all my exercises. From semi to 100% erection, one hand or the other is OK at the base. The other hand is doing various jelqing, squeezing, bending, pulling. I do aim to stay more erect and as the exercises cause my erection to fade I re-erect and keep going.

I will say that if you become too dependent on a device or sets and reps you may fall into a stagnant routine when your penis could handle more...

This is my opinion and just trying to explain my method and philosophy on PE. If it conflicts with someone else's I am not trying to offend or say you way is wrong. Guys you need to just work the basics and stay consistent and that is the best advice I can give.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

I think your post makes great sense, a bit of instinctive training is always a good thing.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The only thing I'd challenge is how going by "feel" isn't an accurate measurement for most guys out there. Many people aren't attuned to their bodies as you seem to be. They may not know what they're feeling for.
      Many injuries happen without the person feeling a single thing.

My worry would be that people take this sort of advice and jelq until they feel something, consistently do it, then hurt themselves. I think a certain amount of 'mental conditioning' is in order before you start to follow this sort of advice, which is also what beginner routines are supposed to do.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
        The only thing I'd challenge is how going by "feel" isn't an accurate measurement for most guys out there. Many people aren't attuned to their bodies as you seem to be. They may not know what they're feeling for.
        Many injuries happen without the person feeling a single thing.

My worry would be that people take this sort of advice and jelq until they feel something, consistently do it, then hurt themselves. I think a certain amount of 'mental conditioning' is in order before you start to follow this sort of advice, which is also what beginner routines are supposed to do.
        Good point...I just don't know how to convey what I do...I don't what to tell advice seekers I just know I have figured out how to grow my own dick. Posted a pic of a wrist stretch that I forgot I do as well but again it is hard to describe the feel I look for.
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

I have been lifting for a lot of years, and as I do I clearly know what my body is trying to tell me between sets, and even individual reps. That has come from time and experience. Newbies don't have a clue regarding PE, and what makes it so difficult is that unlike knowing when you are lifting whether or not you can get one more rep up, you don't have that kind of information available to you in PE. Like you said, you have a way of doing your PE and you did not claim it is the right way, wrong way, best or what have you. For the vast majority of guys a basic routine is probably better, but I feel strongly that they need a time frame or rep count so they know where they are today, and where they are headed tomorrow. But like you also, my opinion is only that.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

If this wasn't such a secretive and intimate subject there would be a huge business for personal instruction...I know there are coaches but at the next level which is a little too close for comfort.
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

I feel you on that. (pun intended). I have been going by feel lately, and not a set of reps. Time wise I do not like to go for more than a 1/2 hour of wet jelqs. I like a less is more approach and like to leave at the peak as to not fully exhaust the penis. I have been reading a book by Timothy Ferriss called The 4-Hour Body. Basically a non-conventional fitness book but it talks about MED: Minimum Effective Dose. That means that you use the minimum effort to achieve a desired result. Any more effort than that is not only a waste of time, but can damage your gains or progress. The book does not talk about PE, but I wonder if the same principles can be applied.

Comment

Working...
              X