Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Penis Enlargement

Hey Guys,

I'm just looking for a bit of general info on the whole subject, I know a bit about the various methods and what to expect and not to expect etc, but it would be nice if I could have some info to fill in the blanks.

I'm still fairly new to penis enlargement via Jelqing or other methods (so far I'm looking to buy a Jelqing device or something to that effect,waiting for some more info). In terms of penis size I'm about 3 inches when flacid and just over 6 inches when erect, but I'm not really sure how much I could gain on that, at the very least I'd probably want to go for 1/2 inches but that may be a bit overly optimistic.

I'm a bit overweight atm but I've been working out etc for the past 6 or more weeks with a steady weight loss,hoping to lose it around the penis area a bit more a long the way.

So really the question is, what is the best way to go about gaining size/width etc? Any devices to recommend etc? I know the cliche on pills, with some people saying they do and don't work,so yeah, any advice etc is greatly appreciated.

I tell you what; go read all the sticky's in the beginners section and that should give you all the info you need to know. If it doesn't come back and ask. In the meantime I'll go get some breakfast. Hey you got any leftover bacon? Oh welcome to the gym.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome and starting at the beginners section is where most of the successful people go before starting PE. They learn and get a routine together. Typically the JP90 the routine most start with to CONDITION your penis. You must get it conditioned before worrying about devices and advanced techniques. You have a good starting point and your goal is realistic. Be safe and good luck!
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Working...
      X