Rough glans shoulders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough glans shoulders

I've been hanging for about 3 weeks now and my glans shoulders are very rough, also the glans itself has many spots and lines...Also, when I strech manually by the glans, after a bit there's black spot on either side of the hole. Are these normal for hangers and manual PE?

What do you mean by rough? The skin is rough/dry?

With regards to spots, I do get them on my glans, but they usually go away after a few hours.

Comment

Yeah the shoulders are rough and dry.By shoulders I mean above the circumcision scar

Comment

ah -- OK. Not a problem that I have - probably because I jelq with lotion after each hanging session. Skin stays in good shape. If you aren't using lotion, I would suggest trying it.

Comment

Vulture lately after hanging I have been doing about 5-10 minutes of jelqs with cocoa butter lotion. The has seemed to help keep the area moisturized and has helped with sensitivity after hanging.

Again, it could be how it is wrapped or how the hanger is attached. Keep eliminating the variables and you will finally hit the sweet spot with hanging. It took me a good month of new wrapping and attaching the hanger correctly.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Working...
          X