Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a pe plan but also wondering am i small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a pe plan but also wondering am i small?

There use to be a link to a picture of my dick, but then BigO seen that this was a three peat and he came along and removed it, he said it did not look big afterwards and then left this post right here instead of the photo I keep using to start a thread over and over again with.

He seems like a guy that will stop me every time I try and do this again so I probably wont do it anymore.

Edited completely by BigO
    Last edited by BigO; 01-07-2014, 01:08 PM.

Well, first of all, size doesn't matter! Second of all, you are big!

But most importantly, learn how to use it.

As for a good PE plan, I suggest you https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Pay attention to the safety threads, then pick a beginner's routine and stick to it for at least 90 days, JP90 is very popular with the members here.

Don't forget that EQ is the most important outcome to PE!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 01-07-2014, 01:53 AM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

thanks mrb8

Comment

You're welcome
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Have you measured? Curious what your at, looks big enough lol.
          Start:
          BPEL: 7.5"
          EG: 6.1"

Goal:
          BPEL: 8.5" - 9"
          EG: 6.25" - 6.5"

Pics https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...an-albums.html

Comment

"Hey self! I got a great idea! Lets post our obviously big penis in a thread where I don't say a word but give a link to it and just use the threat title to let people think I'm insecure about it and we'll get a lot of awesome compliments and attention! Great idea self!" - doeeboy's inner monologue
            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
            4.7 MSEG
            5.1 BEG
            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
            4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Hahaha!
              calm down 'MovingUp'
              but i see where you are coming from... i've read doeeboy's other posts

@doeeboy
              If i were to guess, you are between 6.8"-7" in length and 5.5" in girth
              so, no, you are not small

but measure up already and stop sounding needy for compliments and validation!
              _My Journal_
              Goal
              > +1.0" BPEL +0.5" EG <

Comment

I thought this question was asked many times over here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/68549-how-big-am-i.html#post792160

and answered several times for you.

Stop fishing for compliments, grow a pair, and start PE'ing if you're not satisfied with your size.

Comment

I will say doeboy is not just fishing for compliments because i am in a generous mood (home brew beer....yum LOL). Its clearly pretty big - 5-5.5 girth and 7-7.5 bpel based on comparing to my own wang. But really if you want helpful feedback on a PE routine (or even your size...which is very big and not worth being insecure over) than try posting an actual comment not just a link.

I started out smaller than that i can tell you for sure so you have no issues PE or not!
                  Start
                  (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                  BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Bigger than mine.

Comment

notsureifsers.jpg
                      Starting: NBPEL: 5.25, MEG: 4.125

Short term Goal: NBPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.5

Comment

Does not look that big to me.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Strong subtle brag
                          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                            "Hey self! I got a great idea! Lets post our obviously big penis in a thread where I don't say a word but give a link to it and just use the threat title to let people think I'm insecure about it and we'll get a lot of awesome compliments and attention! Great idea self!" - doeeboy's inner monologue
                            Either that was his obvious MO, or he just exposed the fact that he's a virgin.
                            Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                            Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                            5.75 MEG.
                            Started 3/2013.
                            All manual so far.

Comment

I have edited your first post, do not post another thread asking us to tell you that your dick is big, it looks like a dick and if you want big points then put a ruler next to it and put it in the photos section of the forums.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X