Best time to ejaculate to not hinder gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time to ejaculate to not hinder gains

Ive read many opinions. When I first came to this site, everyone was saying that 3-4 hours before and after PE session you cannot ejaculate or your gains will suffer.
    Then I was doing Big Alīs jelq free routine for almost a year and I ejaculated after every session (as aprt of edging). Sometimes it felt good and actually seemed to help my gains, but other days it was too much. I just couldnt recognize when I should ejacualte after PE and when not to.
    So in the current routine where I focus solely on girth I dont ejaculate after my PE sessions. I used to do it on off days. And since I PE 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri) I ejaculated 2x a week (Tue, Thurs). In the beginning it was good but then it felt like too much stress on my penis and little rest. I also noticed lower libido often. Therefore i decided I will ejaculate only once a week every Sunday. BUT again there showed up a problem because I was fixed to this day (part of day in particular) and sometimes I was in the mood and sometimes not. When I was, ejacualtion helped me, gave me great flaccid etc...but when I was not in the mood I did it just because I "had to" and those times I actually felt it didnt have good effect on my penis. But I didnt want to wait another week.

Im thinking right now that maybe it would be better if I would ejaculate on some of my PE days but few hours after the session..what do you think? Because im usually very horny after PE but Im afraid it will hurt my gains.
    But Im currently single so I cant even imagine how would I think about thsi if I would have a girlfriend. If we would have sex each day, sometimes maybe few times a day, would it hurt my gains?

I know this topic is very individually based and there is probably no absolute answer but Im interested in experiences of majority of people, how often do you ejacualte (masturbation/edging or sex) and what times a day in relation to PE session?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Personally, I feel the best time is right before I go to sleep at night. My logic is that I generally get an erection during each REM cycle of sleep (4 - 6 times per night) during the 7-8 hours. If I do it in the morning, even with my cock ring on, I generally don't get erections during the day (if I did it would be quite embarrassing). Plus, a man's testosterone levels climb while sleeping and peek just before awakening.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
      Personally, I feel the best time is right before I go to sleep at night. My logic is that I generally get an erection during each REM cycle of sleep (4 - 6 times per night) during the 7-8 hours. If I do it in the morning, even with my cock ring on, I generally don't get erections during the day (if I did it would be quite embarrassing). Plus, a man's testosterone levels climb while sleeping and peek just before awakening.
      I TOTALLY agree, Sean, except as a general rule, I have morning sex (starts my day off right!), so that works best for me; however, if I'm abstaining (like when the monthly "red tide" occurs), I do exactly the same, edge and ejaculate after my routine and before sleep. Helps the rebuild faster from ejaculating!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        I have morning sex (starts my day off right!)
        Lucky man!! I love morning sex, the wife hates it. Needless to say, I have no morning sex.
        Sean Jacobs
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month Dec 2012
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 08-10-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I agree, right before sleep is the best because it gives your penis a rest. I used to ejac. after every one of my PE sessions and go to sleep when I first started. You should be able to feel if your penis is too fatigued/sore and decide not to ejac.

Sex is good for gains unless you are injured and injuring yourself further.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! And what do you think about frequent sex? For example, if I would have sex like 4 times in 2 hours and ejaculate every time, would I need a rest for a day or so? What if every day would be like that? Would it hurt my gains?

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
              Thanks a lot guys! And what do you think about frequent sex? For example, if I would have sex like 4 times in 2 hours and ejaculate every time, would I need a rest for a day or so? What if every day would be like that? Would it hurt my gains?
              I think FREQUENT SEX IS WONDERFUL!!! What guy doesn't? Frequent ejaculation...not so much. I don't have sex 4 times in 2 hours, I'm kinda slow, tend to savor sex like good wine...so I'm more inclined to have sex 2 times in 4 hours, using your numbers (LOL)! Generally mornings, especially weekends we linger in bed for a couple hours having what I call "wake-me-up sex". GF usually initiates, since I'm a pretty deep sleeper, and we both sleep naked year-round (LOTS of covers in wintertime though). She begins with a lite caress of my balls, teasing my perineum with a few tickles before holding my penis with one hand, slowly workin it 'til I'm not quite fully erect. Then further teasing with her tongue, a few swirls around my head, followed by a few trips "around the world", before going down on me tryin' to take as much of me in and down her throat as she can, first PLUNGE! WOW, WHAT A WAKE-UP CALL!! ....OOH, sorry, got completely off-topic here!

No, sex will certainly NOT hurt your gains, IMO....but, WHO THE HELL EVEN CARES IF IT DOES?? READ THE FIRST RULE IN THE BOOK OF GUY CODE.... NEVER, EVER, TURN DOWN SEX!!!

Comment

Phew...getting HOT in here!
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
                  Did you say "And what do you think about frequent sex?"....I say HELL YEAH!!!!

Have sex as much as possible, PE can take a back seat to frequent sex!!! Some day it may slow down and you will think "Why didn't I listen to Sean and get as much as I could while it was available???"
                  Sean Jacobs
                  Retired Moderator
                  Member of the Month Dec 2012
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 08-12-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    read the first rule in the book of guy code.... Never, ever, turn down sex!!!
                    Then read the second rule in the book of the guy code..... Never, ever, ever, turn down sex!!!

Comment

LOL thanks guys!

Comment

Ive heard a lot about when you should and should not ejaculate, but, regardless of when i do, it doesn't seem to affect my gains. I usually ejaculate 3 times a week or so, but do it whenever i want to.
                        Start (Dec 2014)
                        bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                        bpel: 7.4375"
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                        bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                        bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

I would say when your dick is stuck in a girl.

PE would never govern when I did anything sexual.
                          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                          8 X 6 goal
                          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I think that most would agree that orgasm/ejaculation two - four hours before or after PE is not advised. However, I would say that sex would happen and PE would not happen, given the choice. :-) I mean, guy-code and all, right? Uh, sure.....just because of that....sure.....right.....yup!
                            Start: August, 2017
                            Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                            Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                            Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

No sex till nine inches!!!
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X