Dry Orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Orgasm

So I'm not quite sure what it is. Is it when you're about to cum, and you squeeze/flex you muscle so hard so that no comes out, but you still achieve an orgasm? And I mean flexing/squeezing just with your body, no actually squeezing anywhere with your hands.

Is this what a dry orgasm is? Is it bad to hold in cum during an orgasm? How long do you need to hold to achieve the dry orgasm. I feel like after you let off your flex, the cum will just come out.

Can anyone fill me in?

Also, if having dry orgasms to way to have multi male orgasms? Do you just keep doing them until you decide you want to cum?

This article should answer to your questions: The Dry Orgasm
    A dry orgasm is an orgasm without ejaculation that happens when you have a perfect control over your PC muscles. It allows you to keep on having sex without refractory period. Basically, when you master it, you just decide when you want to ejaculate.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

NormalGuy is right. Read the article.
      Sometimes you will achieve a sort of Dry Orgasm but still ejaculate some. We refer to that as a Partial Ejaculation. It is very common when try to master DO and MMO.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
      X