DownLow's journey to the maintance phase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DownLow's journey to the maintance phase

Hello, I am "new" here. Though I signed up awhile ago, I have been more active at BM as UnderAve (what's up Pegasus?)

Figured I would come over here since it has been dead there, should have come sooner but I was comfortable there, but after reading this forum more the past week everyone seems helpful here too.

I started PE in November of 2008. Stats were:

FL- 2.75
    FG- 3.25
    (close estimate as full erection and measuring wasn't cooperating)
    EL- 5 (maybe just a little more than that, but I want to be honest)
    EG- 4.5

I did JonPops beginner routine and have progressed since, except for a little of this year. I tried out a strictly girth routine for the past two months of horse squeezes and ulis primarily and didn't see any progress. I think I react well to stretching more it seems. So here is what I have put together for the next 3 months or so:

Bundled stretch, 2 sets of 15 second holds each
    5-way stretch, 2-3 times around with 60 second holds each direction

Jelq Uli, 10 reps of 10 second jelqs
    Head hold uli jelq, 5 reps of 10 second jelq plus a 20 second kegal at the end holding the base of the glans.
    V-jelq, 30 reps of 6 second jelq

Here are my current stats:
    Erect bone pressed 6.25"
    Erect base girth 5"
    Erect midshaft girth 4.5"
    Erect base of glans girth 4.25"

BPSFL is 7"

My goals for the end of the year are BPEL of 6.75
    EG of 5.25 at least

Ulitmate goal of
    NBPEL of at least 7 (natural erection, not post workout)
    Midshaft girth of 5.5+

Thanks all, hope to get some good help here
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

I also think all these months I have been jelqing too fast, not taking a good long stroke to complete, so I have excited to see how slowing this down will help my outcomes. Any thoughts on the routine I put together is welcome.

(this post is to keep track of the programs I have done over the last 18 months)

11/08 to 02/09 JP's beginner routine

02/09 to 05/09 was a shorter workout, similar to JP's, don't remember specifics.

05/09 to 08/09 JP's routine again

08/09 to 11/09 is unknown, but did do a shocking routine that September on one of the days. ( think it was a routine in the membership section of Betterman)

11/09 to 02/10 was a short routine again. 50/50 length and girth

03/10 to 06/10 was a routine dedicated almost all to girth, did some stretches at the beginning of the routine then about 45 minutes of girth work

06/10 to 08/10 Routine as outlined in OG post

08/10 Current routine through MeCoach.

Gains:
    11/08
    FL- 2.75
    FG- 3.25
    EL- 5
    EG- 4.5

12/08
    Flaccid length - 3 1/4
    Flaccid girth - 3 3/4
    Erect length - 5 1/4
    Erect girth - 4 1/2

01/09
    BPEL - 5.5
    NBPEL - 5.25

04/09
    FL: 3 7/8
    FG: 3 7/8
    BPEL: between 5.7 and 5.9
    EG: 4.3

08/09
    BPEL: 6 1/16"

09/09
    Flaccid length is 3 1/2 inches
    Flaccid girth is 4 inches.
    Midshaft girth was 4.5 inches
    Base girth 4.75 inches!

11/09
    Flaccid length is 4",
    Flaccid girth is 4"
    Erect length is 5.75",
    Erect girth is also a little less at 4.6"

01/10
    Flacid Girth= 3.9"
    Flacid Length= 4.25"
    Erect Girth= 4.75"
    Erect Length= 5.8" approx.

02/10
    BPEL was 6.25"
    Base EG was 4.75"

03/10
    Stretched flaccid length was 7.25"
    Erect bone pressed length was 6.15"
    Erect base girth was 5"
    Erect midshaft was 4.3"

04/10
    Erect bone pressed was 6.5"
    Erect base girth was still 5"
    Erect midshaft girth was 4.5"
    Erect base of glans girth was 4.25"

07/29
    BPSFL (with warm up) 7.25"

7/31
    Flaccid is 4 x 4

8/7
    BPSFL (no warm up) 6.5"
    BPEL (Natural, not post workout) 6.0"
    EG Base 5.1"
    EG MidShaft 4.75"
    EG Base of Glans 4.3"

8/12
    BPSFL 7.5"

9/2
    BPEL 6.25"
    Glans girth 4.25
    Mid girth 4.5
    Base girth 4.75
    BPSFL 7.25

12/1/2010
    BPEL 5.75"
    Glans girth 4.25
    MSG 4.5
    Base girth 5.0

6/7/11
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG base: 4 7/8"

4/24/12
    FL: 4.25"
    FG: 4.25" base
    EL: 6.25"
    EG: 4.7/8" base
    EG: 4.5" base of Glans (so a .25" increase!)
    DownLow
    Last edited by DownLow; 04-25-2012, 06:39 PM.
    My progress notes

Comment

Hey Downlow. Mate i think your routine looks good. Perhaps someone more experienced may chime in, but regarding the bundled stretches, i've just started doing them so i do 1/2 turn for 30secs, but i know a few of the guys do full turn for 60 secs. Since you've been pe'ing for a while now your dick might be up for 30 secs or more. Just a thought, but yeah i reckon your routine looks pretty sound man. And well done on gains so far!

Comment

Thanks Eric, I thought so to as I have done the the past two days and they seemed easy. I did the same with the jelqs, adding more reps, so I guess I'll just make that a weekly progression.
        My progress notes

Comment

Welcome to the PEgym DownLow! Its good to have another experienced PE'er aboard. I look forward to reading your posts

Comment

Just tossing in my supplements that I take the supplements 5 days on, 2 off and only for half of the year, 3 months at a time.

Cayenne 500mg
            LArginine 500mg
            B-Complex 50mg
            Ginkgo Biloba 60mg
            Zinc 50mg
            Maca 300mg
            L-Lysine 500mg
            Vitamin D 2000IU
            Mega Men Sport 1 capsule a day.
            Plus at least 2000 mg of Omega 3 a day.

Right now doing PE 2 on, 1 off so tonight is an off day. May change it back to 5 on 2 off, but haven't done that in awhile.
            My progress notes

Comment

Just out of curiosity why didn't you throw any ginseng or green tea into your supplements? And do you think Ginkgo is that necessary? It gives me a pretty bad headache.

Also will bundled stretches help length and girth increases by focusing on the tunica or are you suggesting its strictly a girth exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
                Just out of curiosity why didn't you throw any ginseng or green tea into your supplements? And do you think Ginkgo is that necessary? It gives me a pretty bad headache.

Also will bundled stretches help length and girth increases by focusing on the tunica or are you suggesting its strictly a girth exercise?
                I am a coffee drinker and trying to make the transition to green tea soon. I have tried before without luck. Just trying the ginkgo out for the first time but no headache. I have not seen ginseng suggests on people forums before. Would you suggest that over the ginkgo?
                I am taking the bundles as a length exercise currently. Mostly flaccid, pulling straight out.
                DownLow
                Last edited by DownLow; 06-23-2010, 09:55 PM.
                My progress notes

Comment

Can anyone suggest a brand or flavor of green tea they like that doesn't taste so bland? I have been looking, but hate buying it and then giving it away.
                  My progress notes

Comment

Good workout last night. Added some seconds to the bundled stretch as suggested. It is that time of the month for the better half so lots of PE time for me this week.
                    My progress notes

Comment

Wow, less than two weeks at this forum and already gains! Didn't measure, but took my wife in the shower tonight, looked and felt bigger and even she commented on how much bigger it looked post ejaculate. 24 hours rest and back at it tomorrow night!
                      My progress notes

Comment

Continue the saga tonight. Current routine. Added 15 additonal seconds to the bundle stretch. Added 4x15 seconds of circle stretch each way. Slowed down the edging strokes. Adding back a few minutes of hanging with the homemade padlock hanger.

Been changing personal habits like crazy and actually starting to dislike coffee Guess it is for the better. Still drink it, but not as much and not as often. Green Tea it is. Plus cutting out a lot of improper carbs and getting rest (not that I was unhealthy before).
                        My progress notes

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
                          Can anyone suggest a brand or flavor of green tea they like that doesn't taste so bland? I have been looking, but hate buying it and then giving it away.
                          I like Celestial seasonings. I have a sweet tooth so I put a spoonfull of honey in mine. I love it, and have completely stopped drinking coffe since I started the green tea.

Comment

Thanks, I bought the LIpton Acai/Blueberry flavor this time, I'll check out CS next time.
                            My progress notes

Comment

SO I created a paper towel guide for my goals last night. Kinda humbling to see how much work I need to get to the numbers.

Cut the roll 7.5 long and it measures 5 3/8 girth. Whew!
                              My progress notes

Comment

Working...
                              X