DownLow's Hanging Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DownLow's Hanging Adventures

Figured it was time to start yet another thread. Going to take hanging at least until the end of the year with this BIB Hardcore. I started hanging in January with minimal success with a homemade Capt Wench. Got this in May and immediately gained about 1/2 inch of size that had been missing for almost a year. Now that I am 2.5 months in, it is pretty steady, but still not going to measure for another few months.

Really want girth over length, but was instructed to reach that length first then strive for the girth, so tough on the mind.

Here is the original thread I started with gains, measurements, etc:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nce-phase.html

Here is the second thread I started once that one got "full":
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...e-part-ii.html

Tonight is
    Hang 16 pounds 4 x 20
    Edge x 20 minutes
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Tonight:
    Hang 16 pounds, 3 x 15 minutes
    Pump x 15 minutes
    My progress notes

Comment

16 pounds, 6 x 15 minutes. 2 sets each over each leg, and 2 sets straight down.
      Edge x 10 minutes
      My progress notes

Comment

Once again, Hang 16 pounds, 4 x 15 minutes. 2 x over each leg.
        My progress notes

Comment

Hang 6 x 15 minutes, 2 to each side and 2 straight down
          Pump x 15 minutes
          My progress notes

Comment

Hi dl good to see you still at it.
            Have you seen this https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...e-network.html

Comment

When you say straight down, are you referring to BTC? Anyway how many months did you hang BTC before you started hanging over the side of your legs?
              Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Hi dl good to see you still at it.
                Have you seen this https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...e-network.html
                Thanks Pegasus, glad to see you still checking up on me. I'll check out the site.

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
                When you say straight down, are you referring to BTC? Anyway how many months did you hang BTC before you started hanging over the side of your legs?

Well, no. I am not leaning back. I hang at my desk, so over each leg is most comfortable to get work done. But when I hang straight down, I sit on a little stool (not very comfortable) that is a bit higher than my comfy chair to allow the weights to hang and not touch the floor. As I get through this phase, I will probably explore other hanging options such as BTC and over the shoulder (straight up). Gonna take this to December then reassess.

AS for the time. I started hanging in January with the homemade Capt Wench. I hung straight down exclusively with that till May when I purchased the Hardcore. Probably started over the legs in July when I realized there were other hanging methods, LOL.
                DownLow
                Last edited by DownLow; 08-15-2011, 11:06 PM.
                My progress notes

Comment

Hang 16 pounds, 4 x 20 minutes, 2 each leg.
                  Edge x 20 minutes
                  My progress notes

Comment

Hang 17.5 pounds, 6 x as long as I could. It was about 12-14 minutes each set. 2 each leg and 2 straight down.
                    Pump x 15 minutes
                    Jelq x 10
                    My progress notes

Comment

Hang 17 pounds at 2 x 15 minutes

All I had time for tonight.
                      My progress notes

Comment

Friday:
                        Hang 17 pounds, 4 x 20 minutes.
                        Pump x 20 minutes
                        My progress notes

Comment

Hello down low. I am very glad to have fnally peeked in on your log. I am a pumper and I have been dong what most would consider a pretty x-treme routine with stretching and the pumping. I have been looking through threads and finally looked here.
                          I have a question for you if you dont mind. Everything i read says over and over do not hang and do other routines but I know hoe to watch my PIs and feel safe in at least experimenting with this.
                          I was hoping youcould tell me how long you hve been pumping and hanging and what your lessons learned have been. I have been hanging the last week and ahalf or so and it is in my log as well. I am planning on doing a bit less pumping as I get into hanging but hell, I paid for the pump and I am going to use it!
                          Any of your experience in the combining of the two would be greatly apprciated.

P.S. I understand you may not want to jam up your log, feel free to PM me about this if you wish, I am very intersted in what you have to share, peace.
                          I have enjoyed going through your log, sincerely BigO.........keep up the great quest
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            Hello down low. I am very glad to have fnally peeked in on your log. I am a pumper and I have been dong what most would consider a pretty x-treme routine with stretching and the pumping. I have been looking through threads and finally looked here.
                            I have a question for you if you dont mind. Everything i read says over and over do not hang and do other routines but I know hoe to watch my PIs and feel safe in at least experimenting with this.
                            I was hoping youcould tell me how long you hve been pumping and hanging and what your lessons learned have been. I have been hanging the last week and ahalf or so and it is in my log as well. I am planning on doing a bit less pumping as I get into hanging but hell, I paid for the pump and I am going to use it!
                            Any of your experience in the combining of the two would be greatly apprciated.

P.S. I understand you may not want to jam up your log, feel free to PM me about this if you wish, I am very intersted in what you have to share, peace.
                            I have enjoyed going through your log, sincerely BigO.........keep up the great quest

No, anyone can ask question here. No problem at all.

Well, I went with Dr. Howard for a month on advice. He said to hang up the pump, but it wasn't a detriment to anything, just use it (as I have) sparingly. So I go 15 minutes or so Mon, Wed, Fri. No adverse affects, but no real gains in girth either. I am actually gunning for girth, but Dr. Howard suggest I reach length first with hanging since I was seasoned vet. Really haven't had any lessons to be learned. I do try to reach almost 10 hours per week, think i have been averaging about 9 or so, and that may fall a bit as I get into my busy season. I am just concentrating on the hang and don't let myself get concerned over girth and the pump right now, just doing the pump, jelqs and edging very lightly IMO.

I have been pumping and hanging since January. I recently bought a smaller cylinder since the last one was too big, and I didn't realize that. I also purchased the BIB hardcore in May. Strongly suggest that for hanging.

Hope that helps a bit, if you need more, just let me know and I can try.
                            My progress notes

Comment

Saturday
                              Hang 17 pounds, 7 x 15 minutes
                              Jelq x 10 minutes.
                              My progress notes

Comment

Working...
                              X