Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend said she wants a fatter cock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend said she wants a fatter cock...

How would you respond? What would you do?

Ps 13 cm girth.

Boyfriend says he would like a tighter pussy. How would she respond?

just sayin'...
    Starting size (Dec 2016):
    7 inch BPEL
    4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
    8 inch BPEL
    5 inch Girth

Comment

Tell it will probably look a bit wierd on her.
      Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Suggest kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 8" x 5" View Post
          Boyfriend says he would like a tighter pussy. How would she respond?

just sayin'...
          This!

Just don't expect her to pick up the mic after that one; she'll either be too shocked to, or busy storming out of the room.

Comment

Can't agree with that, I had a girlfriend before which was a bit loose when we first met, not sure why if she had guys with big cocks or simple thats just the way she was. Anyhow She started to do kegel exercises and shes pretty tight now. Even if she had guys with bigger cocks that pussy doesnt stay loose for days

Comment

Big difference between a girl saying she wants bigger than you have, vs being told about PE and being supportive of things getting bigger/taking more.
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                Tell it will probably look a bit wierd on her.
                Love this
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                  Big difference between a girl saying she wants bigger than you have, vs being told about PE and being supportive of things getting bigger/taking more.
                  Agree with Phoenix. My response would be "it's what I have, take it or leave it." Then I'd have the conversation with her about what I could do different in the bedroom to make it work better for her.

Comment

It is obvious that this girl isn t mature enough to know that these things can t be said.
                    BTW your girth is OK.
                    But hopefully you can increase it with JelQs , Ulis ,Clamping.
                    The most important thing though , is doing it for yourself and not for any girl.

Comment

You can temporarily increase girth by wearing a fitted cock ring. It's a good quick fix. Girth will increase between .25 and .5"
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Absolutely nothing wrong with 5" girth but...

Perhaps suggest to your girlfriend, that you'll start doing PE, but she should also start doing kegals. That way at least you are both working towards the same goal. Kinda meeting in the middle, plus the benefits would Be felt much sooner with you both attacking the 'problem' from two fronts. You'd eventually become thicker, and she would become tighter.

If she mocks your suggestion about starting PE, or if she refuses to do kegals and insists it's not her problem, and that it's your lack of girth which is the problem... well, that would tell you all you need to know about this girl I suppose.
                        Starting size (Dec 2016):
                        7 inch BPEL
                        4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
                        8 inch BPEL
                        5 inch Girth

Comment

Bring up kegels!
                          Both of you could shop online for a penis pump and a remote vibrator. What is the worse thing that could happen? A little kink can be very fun!
                          Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and have your SO do your PE for you.

This could be the best thing ever.
                          My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
                          BPFSL 8 1/16
                          My progress thread

Comment

How long have you been dating?
                            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I once had a girl say something similar. I said well.. this one girl, she could make it so long and so thick, that it blew my own damn mind.
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X