Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girlfriend found out about my account here....what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend found out about my account here....what should I do?

I feel embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, disgusted, sad, all these emotions mixed into one. The threads i have posted about my insecurity, the comments i have made on other threads. Most of it was just fun jokes and nothing serious, like most men talk. That is why we have forums like these right? to be able to talk like men, without any bad intentions. She is sad and cried because of what she has found out. I feel like im going to lose her now.... I love her though, i really do.

What should I do?

please help me guys

You shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed about what you may have posted here. This is an anonymous safe place for people to get much needed advice and support.

Without knowing exactly what you have posted and what she may be upset about, we can't really give you much advice besides to just talk about it openly with your lady. She may now know your insecurities and therefore knows you better and may be better to help you. She may be upset at herself for not knowing about them and feels she may have contributed to them. Whatever the case, the only way to make it better is to communicate. Just lay it out on the line and see what happens. She most likely just doesn't understand and just needs it all explained. Once she does understand she will probably respect you even more for doing what you can to improve yourself in whatever way you felt necessary. Good luck with it brother.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

What in particular is the hard part? We can't look into all your posts. You have to work for us to work to help you.
      We don't have the time to go watch every of your post. Just say what in particular, and we can start from there.

About insecurity: Isn't it good you're doing something about it?
      About not telling her: Stupid from you. Why didn't you tell her?

Also, she's reading this. So everything we say here makes it worse. Clever...

Just talk to her and tell her why you went here and what you've done. You should be able to stand for the things you've said.

And to you, jcwhs7's girlfriend:
      Give him another chance. Are you planning on going long? Are you planning on having a long term relationship? Then forgive, and encourage him with PE to come out from the insecurities! If you're the stronger person here and forgive, he will grow (emotionally also), and it will bring fruit in the long term.
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Have you made derogatory comments about your gf on these forums? If you've shared only your own insecurities, shortcomings sexually, reasons you're here (to grow, improve your EQ and stamina / performance) like the reasons most guys become members here, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF? You're trying to improve yourself for not just yourself, but for her as well! PE is an effort by guys who desire to build their confidence, penis health and overall performance. Just like a "people gym" workout, building strength and stamina, to be healthier and more physically fit! WOULD SHE OR DOES SHE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THAT? iF SO, it's HER PROBLEM, NOT YOURS! ...enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
          You shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed about what you may have posted here. This is an anonymous safe place for people to get much needed advice and support.

Without knowing exactly what you have posted and what she may be upset about, we can't really give you much advice besides to just talk about it openly with your lady. She may now know your insecurities and therefore knows you better and may be better to help you. She may be upset at herself for not knowing about them and feels she may have contributed to them. Whatever the case, the only way to make it better is to communicate. Just lay it out on the line and see what happens. She most likely just doesn't understand and just needs it all explained. Once she does understand she will probably respect you even more for doing what you can to improve yourself in whatever way you felt necessary. Good luck with it brother.
          I know its an anonymous safe place...not so safe though since she was able to find this account.

I have made some comments that were not appropriate and some thread posts that were a bit "immature" however, it was posted through pure curiosity and not for any bad intentions. For example, i replied back to a member here who had made a joke about getting two slut and i replied " i want two sluts" just joking around, she read that and well...obviously she is going to take that serious. Also, other post talking about the different places ive had sex at and she read that too. I wrote curious posts to see what people would think, feeling safe to do so here and not thinking someone would find out about them. Its really embarrassing and i dont know what to do.

Comment

Tell her exactly that what you wrote.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

its just embarrassing that she knows my insecurity. I made some comments that were innapropriate, but not with any bad intentions or anything serious to it. I feel so exposed now. Like...what is she going to think about me now...."this guy insecure about his penis...lol" i dk it sucks.

I love this girl and would swim across an ocean to be with her, i would do anything for her. its just embarrassing and i know i shouldnt be embarrassed.

Comment

She won't listen to me though, she is an insecure girl, she is gorgeous and has a beautiful personality, but her past experiences has made her very insecure, specially after reading the posts i have made here. I hope she understands though, I dont want to lose her.

Comment

Sorry for this emotional garbage...i guess this is what happens when you do love someone. First girl i ever felt like this with and look what happens...

Comment

Do then the opposite of beeing ashamed. Your explanations make sense. Stay with them . Everyone has insecurities and discussing them helps getting rid of them. Im pretty sure your girl has insecurities she didnt discuss with you or everyone.

This can turn into achance to share more intimacy with your gf if you stay open heart and minded. Just discuss with her if she would have preffered to be the one to talk about your thoughts and if thats the case then do it more.

The more.offensive you go about it the better, if you dig a hole and hide it gets worse.
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

OP: I understand your GF has found out some things about you that you'd prefer she had not; however, you might very well have found out even MORE about her....like. how / why did she "find out" about these posts? You obviously didn't hand over your phone or laptop for her to snoop into your private business DID YOU? So, was she snooping into your private stuff? That's a serious violation of trust, my friend! You've now found out your GF can't be trusted with your private affairs, it would seem. I think she has revealed much more of a character flaw than you have by whatever boastful anonymous "guy posts" you've made here. ...Just sayin'...If true, she's done YOU a FAVOR! Re-consider your next "play"...If what I'm saying is true, I"D "PUNT"!
                      jockinthebox
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month May 2015
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by jockinthebox; 07-26-2015, 04:35 PM. Reason: "

Comment

well. you could "finish" that situation at beginning with right reaction when she found out.

Now you did let to brook change to river and if you will not react asap it will turn to ocean.

You should react as no big deal on that she found out this site. And about joking comments you should explain here that no one of comment were not disrespectual against here.

Be rational. Think. For every situation there is best solution.
                        growtime
                        Last edited by growtime; 07-26-2015, 04:08 PM.
                        My log - https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Would your girlfriend expect to know every miniscule detail of every conversation you had when she wasn't in your presence? If she does then all I can say is that is very controlling. We all need "me" time, men and women.

Look at the amount of people here who are openly encouraged by their "significant other" or indeed wives who are members too. Maybe you ought to get her to enroll too so as she can join in and participate?

I compare this forum to (sometimes) being down the pub with my mates...we talk about personal stuff...have a bit of a laugh...sometimes say stupid things...sometimes fall out with one another then kiss and make up. Would your "better half" expect to go down the pub with you and your mates on a lad's night out and be part of it? If the answer is "yes" then you have a winner my friend.

This ain't exactly a dating site for lonely men looking to get an easy lay...she should be thankful for that! Seems to me the problem is more her insecurities than yours. Just my opinion.
                          Tamora
                          Retired Super Moderator
                          Member of the Month Aug 2015
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Tamora; 07-26-2015, 04:26 PM. Reason: Forgot how to spell!
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                            Would your girlfriend expect to know every miniscule detail of every conversation you had when she wasn't in your presence? If she does then all I can say is that is very controlling. We all need "me" time, men and women.

Look at the amount of people here who are openly encouraged by their "significant other" or indeed wives who are members too. Maybe you ought to get her to enroll too so as she can join in and participate?

I compare this forum to (sometimes) being down the pub with my mates...we talk about personal stuff...have a bit of a laugh...sometimes say stupid things...sometimes fall out with one another then kiss and make up. Would your "better half" expect to go down the pub with you and your mates on a lad's night out and be part of it? If the answer is "yes" then you have a winner my friend.

This ain't exactly a dating site for lonely men looking to get an easy lay...she should be thankful for that! Seems to me the problem is more her insecurities than yours. Just my opinion.
                            Yeah, at times she can be a bit controlling and that causes troubles too.

I know she would encourage and be by my side; however, with this situation..well its a little more tough.

Many of her insecurities were there when i first started dating her, but i have to admit that i made some unintentional mistakes that have affected our relationship. I love her and would do anything to be with her, i just hope she can get over this and well understand what i am trying to do.

Comment

To be honest, if you didn't talk sh*t about your gf, or said you've cheated on her (and other stuff like that)..I feel sorry for you, not for her.

This is a place where we suppose to be anonymous..everybody has his weaknesses, insecurities ..twisted mind thoughts...but it doesn't mean we are psyco or sociopathic..the internet is the internet and we're free, respecting eachother, to ask and post thoughts that probably we'll never ask in real life.

I mean..Am I a bad person because I laugh at family guy /south park bad jokes? or cynic memes on google?
                              that's the same.

She, I hope unintentionally, invaded your space.

You don't have to be ashamed, just a little bit pissed off.

ps:Sorry my english, it's not my language.
                              If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Working...
                              X