how to approach a female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to approach a female

hey ladies this one is for you but guys if u have advice cool.

Ok so my girl and I have broken up and, there is this other girl that i find attractive lol but, I get all shy round her and thats not me nor is it cool. So I want to know from the ladies how would you want a guy to approach you if they didnt know you but want to get to know you? and once again fella your opinion is more than welcome
    hardcandy
    Last edited by hardcandy; 06-11-2010, 11:04 PM. Reason: Grammer
    my current BPFSL: 7.5 and current BPEL: 7.5 and current EG: 6.0
    my goal BPEL: 8.5-10 my EG is fine as is
    solid like a rock

Capitalization, punctuation and no run on sentences, will probably get you more answers. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Google some 'nlp seduction'.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        Capitalization, punctuation and no run on sentences, will probably get you more answers. (jP
        ok IM DYING LAUGHING, hilarious but true! Trying something non traditional and dont use gay ass pick up lines. Show confidence but not cockiness. If you like her, let her know man! Hell she might like you and is wondering what your deal is...not MAN enough to say something to her! Dont let her be the one that got away my friend!
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

I think you should just be genuine and approach her when other people aren't around and you're both in a non-threatening situation. Try to make a little joke, but only if its natural and not cheesy. Just be normal...don't freak her out, get nervous, or over analyze it.

Comment

The best way to start to get to know a girl you find attractive? Try having a conversation! Really. Try to get past feeling shy by talking normally with her, just like she was a regular person. It's always best to do what blackirish suggested above -- be genuine, and talk with her in some low-pressure situation when there are not a lot of other people around. And never, ever drink or smoke anything ahead of time -- it won't help, but will just leave you befuddled and sounding stupid (which is not the impression you want to make). Stay away from pick-up-artist advice; all that will do is make you overanalyze and think all the time you're with her. If you want to get to know her, let her see who the real YOU is.
            And have fun! That should be your main goal from the beginning.

Comment

I agree with blackirish. Just be yourself and be straight up. If you two already know each other and have some sort of repor, go right up to her and say something like "Are you free on [pick your day of the week]? I was thinking of going to [pick a place - movie or wherever] and wondered if you'd like to hang out for a while?" She can only say one of three things - yes, no or why. If yes or why, you've got her attention and a conversation going. If no, oh well. Maybe she isn't feeling you. Anyway, I say to just keep it simple - I think a woman can tell when you're trying to be someone you're not.

Ladies, am I being to general and straight? This has ALWAYS worked for me - without fail, every time ...
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                I agree with blackirish. Just be yourself and be straight up. If you two already know each other and have some sort of repor, go right up to her and say something like "Are you free on [pick your day of the week]? I was thinking of going to [pick a place - movie or wherever] and wondered if you'd like to hang out for a while?" She can only say one of three things - yes, no or why. If yes or why, you've got her attention and a conversation going. If no, oh well. Maybe she isn't feeling you. Anyway, I say to just keep it simple - I think a woman can tell when you're trying to be someone you're not.

Ladies, am I being to general and straight? This has ALWAYS worked for me - without fail, every time ...
                Personally, I think you are right on target. I have always hated game playing. Genuine and upfront are MUCH more attractive.

Comment

thanks Batwoman, blackirish, and gettinThereOK your advice worked, we have a date this Saturday after i get off of work. Funny thing she said she knew i like her and she was kind of shy herself. She said she was gonna ask me if she could go jogging with me 1 day if she ever found the courage to ask. But i beat her to the punch and we are going to the Santa Monica pier
                  my current BPFSL: 7.5 and current BPEL: 7.5 and current EG: 6.0
                  my goal BPEL: 8.5-10 my EG is fine as is
                  solid like a rock

Comment

Yes! Way to go, my man!!! Way to go!!!
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Congrats man. I had a girl who was hugging me and rubbing me all the time at work. It took us like a month to start to date... bleh. Good things now. Don't know why I was being such a puss.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by hardcandy View Post
                          thanks Batwoman, blackirish, and gettinThereOK your advice worked, we have a date this Saturday after i get off of work. Funny thing she said she knew i like her and she was kind of shy herself. She said she was gonna ask me if she could go jogging with me 1 day if she ever found the courage to ask. But i beat her to the punch and we are going to the Santa Monica pier
                          That's great! Congratulations, I hope you have fun!

Comment

and then what hardcandy? we have been waiting 3 months!

Comment

Originally posted by hardcandy View Post
                              Santa Monica Pier! I was with a girl there just the other day. Good to see some Cali love in here.

Comment

Working...
                              X