Bigger penis, bigger balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger penis, bigger balls

I don't know why, but guys who have a natural bigger penis, have also bigger balls and balls which are hanging. Is this because of the testosterone? Could anybody explain?

I'm not sure that there's a real correlation between penis size and balls size. But if you want to increase your ball size to, there are a few techniques described here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...sticle+jelqing
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

High T levels are indicative of larger testicles in most cases. Testicle jelqing can help boost T-levels which in turn can aide in increasing size. Other mechanical methods, such as ball pumping, can aide in this as well. In pumping, you are actually increasing the size of the scrotum - the testicles can't be blown up like a balloon, but they are affected by the pressure by the vacuum and increase in size slightly. Some supplements, like Ginseng, are known to increase testicle size.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
      X