Time vs intensity HELP (Hanging)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time vs intensity HELP (Hanging)

I am a college student and working full time M-F, my time is consumed so I've been PE late at night and early in the morning.
    Bathmate+hanging

My question is I've been hangin anywhere from 15-20 minutes a day with 20 lbs and been seeing .25 inch gain in the last month with applied heat during the hanging. Do you believe intensity can keep adequate gains over time? If so how much weight should I add? 1lb per week?

Your honest thought and input is very appreciated. I'm humble and willing to take all advice

Hey Crazykujo, I don't know a whole lot about hanging, but I think that is way too much weight for this early.

I'm going to move this to the devices thread for more knowledgeable responses.

Hopefully one of our great members will be able to chime in and help.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Crazykujo View Post
      I am a college student and working full time M-F, my time is consumed so I've been PE late at night and early in the morning.
      Bathmate+hanging

My question is I've been hangin anywhere from 15-20 minutes a day with 20 lbs and been seeing .25 inch gain in the last month with applied heat during the hanging. Do you believe intensity can keep adequate gains over time? If so how much weight should I add? 1lb per week?

Your honest thought and input is very appreciated. I'm humble and willing to take all advice
      I am curious as to how long you have been hanging. Anyone that has been hanging at up to 20 lbs has been at it long enough to know the answer to your question. AM I understanding that you have started hanging a month ago?
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hmm, very suspicious post.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
        X