Should close friends tell their size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should close friends tell their size?

I've got a close friend that told me he had a small penis and that it really bothers him, I asked him, what he ment by small and he said he was between 4 and 4.5 inches erect size. And he asked me how long mine was and at first I thought it was strange because ive never been asked that by anybody EVER LOL I told him my size and later on had to prove it to him because he said I was lying lol but I'm not all that much above average I'm just 6.5 and he thinks I'm huge lol...Is this normal for guys to talk about like that? Lol it didn't really change our friend ship but he does make comments like "must be nice to have a biggin" lol

Try talking about baseball; talking about your dick, unless you are actually talkng to your dick, is a bit weird, in my opinion.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yea I thought it was kinda weird too but I've always been one that kept to myself growing up and didn't have "close" guy friends until later one after I was married so I th

Comment

I have recently read on the forum about how a guy masturbates while his friends do the same in the same room, so my idea of normal might not fit in with other people's definition of it haha. I have never talked about penis size with my friends, I don't think I would either unless they directly asked me and even then I would think it was a bit strange.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thought that maybe this is normal thing for guys to talk about and maybe I shouldn't think it was strange, lol

Comment

You could have came back to him a bit later and told him about here, if it really bothers him, then he has a better chance of improving himself here than dwelling on it all alone.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon7inch View Post
              Thought that maybe this is normal thing for guys to talk about and maybe I shouldn't think it was strange, lol
              this is funny... you come to a forum consisting of guys that have conversations about stretching and exercising their dicks to see if talking about dicks is out of the ordinary.

Comment

Yea I'm just not used to talking about this kinda stuff with others lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                  You could have came back to him a bit later and told him about here, if it really bothers him, then he has a better chance of improving himself here than dwelling on it all alone.
                  Excellent suggestion MrB8, great idea to help out a fellow human being, even more so if this guy is a close friend in pain.
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                    Excellent suggestion MrB8, great idea to help out a fellow human being, even more so if this guy is a close friend in pain.
                    Thank you burtybasset!
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well I feel like I'm part of a very open minded generation, and I know that my best friend and I have been talking about our dick sizes since the 8th grade. Last year we even actually compared erect sizes, and I found out that bastard had been lying lmao.

However, I found out through that that he was very self conscious of his size, and he was worried about the day hed actually get action from a girl that he wouldn't be enough. Needless to say I told him all about here and my exercises I've started and I think he might even join up! I'll probably end up sharing my wisdom with him before long

Needless to say, no, in no way is that weird. At least not to me. I believe i was said above, after all, this a site dedicated to TALKING ABOUT EACH OTHER'S PENISES WITH OTHER MEN, MEASURING THEM, HOW TO GROW THEM AND HOW TO STRENGTHEN. Thus, if you can't talk about that with your best friend, another guy YOU ACTUALLY KNOW, then I would say you have a problem haha!

Comment

I guess it's OK to talk about size with your close friends as long as you're comfortable with it. I've never been asked point blank about what my size actually is? The thing about guys masturbating together I do find kinda strange.

One close friend mentioned to me that a mutual friend had seen me and my girlfriend through the window and told him I was huge. I just smiled and changed the conversation. It was never brought up again.
                        Bondage.
                        Some people call it domestic violence.
                        We call it foreplay.
                        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Hey President G, I'm not sure about the comparing your erect sizes with your friends, but I suppose it's cool you are that comfortable. However I think it's awesome that you tried to help your friend in this way, get over his insecurities.

REPPED.
                          "Those who know others have knowledge,
                          those who know themselves have insight.
                          Those who master others have force,
                          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I have told him about jelqing but he just rolls his eyes but when I show him I've went from 6.5 to 7.5 maybe he will believe me then ha ha

Comment

Prez G, I'll have to respectfully disagree, or at least to a certain extent. Problem is it really depends on the situation. If you and you're best friend are truly that close, then go ahead. But otherwise, I would stay away from mentioning dick sizes with people you're close with.

This one chick I had slept around with here and there, told me about how one of my best friends was "small" and it nearly ruined everything for me. Not because he was small, but he was constantly bashing on people and once I found out about that, it made me feel as if that's why he acts they way he does. And obviously, if I ever brought it up in front of him, he would've have been very embarrassed and would have been inclined to avoid me from then on out.

Point is the greatest part about pegym is that we never actually have to see each other in real life. For example, if this forum was littered with my friends talking about how to increase their junk size, it would be extremely awkward regardless if it was helping them with their "problem".

Like I said, there are exceptions to the rule, but otherwise, I'd tread carefully when bringing up your size with another friend.
                              Starting Stats (03/01/13): BPEL 6.5'' NBPEL 6'' MSEG 5.3''
                              Current Stats: BPEL 7.75'' NBPEL 7'' MSEG 5.4''
                              Goal: NBPEL 7.5'' MSEG 6''

Comment

Working...
                              X