New guy here! Are my goals realistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here! Are my goals realistic?

Hey guys, I've been doing PE for about 2 weeks now. Haven't seen any gains yet, but I guess that's normal for the first couple of months, right?

So, I'm about 6.3 inches NBPEL, and 6.7 BPEL, with an EG of 5 inches. Pretty average, I believe.

I was wondering if my goals are in any way realistic. I would very much like to get to 7 inches NBPEL and 5.5 inches of EG. That would be amazing, especially those 0.5 inches in girth. I've been looking at some guys' gains around here, though, and it seems girth is quite harder to get than length, is that correct?

Another question: I've been reading a lot about the BTC stretch and it seems like a great exercise. I do not know, however, for how many minutes should a beginner keep such a stretch. Should it be part of the total of 5 minutes of stretching I already do, or should I put in more just for the BTC? If so, how many minutes?

Thanks a lot. Although this is my first post, I've been here for a while looking at various posts and you guys seem very cool and polite! I'm grateful already
    Pointless
    Last edited by Pointless; 10-03-2017, 08:57 AM.

Realistic.

However...
    You'll hit 5.5 girth and realize you're never satisfied But I'll admit, it's a nice feeling to hit it.
    Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
    Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
    Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

First off you are well above average with your current measurements. Your goals are very realistic with dedication and consistency you can expect to achieve it.

For someone who is starting out you should hold each stretch for 30 seconds in each direction. If you are only stretching for 5 minute right now then you can add the BTC on top of the 5 minute.

Are you also jelqing? If not you should add that in to your routine also. I also recommend that you should follow a beginners routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) to start off with. It, as well as all the essential information you will need, can be found in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. Do plenty of reading in there and don't hesitate to ask questions.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the GYM! Your goals are realistic. Just be consistent with your exercises, take your rest days (2 weekly), and PE SAFELY, to avoid injury, & you'll grow! Start a journal in the progress forum to log your exercises and post daily. It will keep you motivated, provide an excellent record of PE that works best for YOU, PLUS, you'll get feedback from other members to guide you along your journey. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Goals are realistic, some guys don't gain for 2+ months when first starting out, but most begin to see gains earlier than that. 2 weeks is fine, I'd suggest making sure you have a good routine and have consistency though, and you will likely be on your way to hit your goals.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the replies!

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Welcome to the gym!

First off you are well above average with your current measurements. Your goals are very realistic with dedication and consistency you can expect to achieve it.

For someone who is starting out you should hold each stretch for 30 seconds in each direction. If you are only stretching for 5 minute right now then you can add the BTC on top of the 5 minute.

Are you also jelqing? If not you should add that in to your routine also. I also recommend that you should follow a beginners routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) to start off with. It, as well as all the essential information you will need, can be found in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. Do plenty of reading in there and don't hesitate to ask questions.
            Very much appreciated! I've read a bunch of beginner routines, including the JP90 one. I'm trying to adapt what I've read into what fits my daily life best. It's kinda tough to do PE where I live, not a whole lot of privacy around here, but I'm doing my best to be consistent with my exercises.

Currently, I'm doing 2 days on 1 off, and my routine is basically like this:
            - Warm up during bath
            - Stretch, counting 25 kegels to each angle (planning on increasing that, though)
            - Dry jelq (3-5 seconds each) for 10 minutes (I do dry jelqs mainly because I'm uncut)
            And that's about it. I usually warm down with a bunch of light stretches, dunno if that's useful. Should I keep on going with my current routine? Sometimes it feels like I should do more, but I'm just a beginner and I've seen a lot of recommendations saying to wait a couple of months before increasing the exercises.

Comment

I'm new here too, i don't know what's the best guide for me to start!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tony View Post
                I'm new here too, i don't know what's the best guide for me to start!
                We told you that already; go read the beginners section
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

okay, than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pointless View Post
                    Hey guys, I've been doing PE for about 2 weeks now. Haven't seen any gains yet, but I guess that's normal for the first couple of months, right?

So, I'm about 6.3 inches NBPEL, and 6.7 BPEL, with an EG of 5 inches. Pretty average, I believe.

I was wondering if my goals are in any way realistic. I would very much like to get to 7 inches NBPEL and 5.5 inches of EG. That would be amazing, especially those 0.5 inches in girth. I've been looking at some guys' gains around here, though, and it seems girth is quite harder to get than length, is that correct?
                    Your goals are VERY realistic. But first things first. You're above average from the get go so you have a nice starting size. Getting into PE is gonna give you an even BIGGER boy.

You seem to have a good idea how to go about PE, yes it'll take time two weeks in you're probably getting used to the harder morning wood and better EQ but keep at it bro!

Your OTHER question about girth being harder? In what I've seen guys that are ALREADY girthy tend to gain girth fast, but then again going from 5-6 is easier than 4.5-6 so what do i know lol. But already girthy guys DO realize that there's a diminishing return during oral and anal when they get bigger so they tend to prioritize length right off the bat. for instance I stopped training girth after I hit 5.5 I just want length but my girth increases still

Originally posted by Pointless View Post
                    Should I keep on going with my current routine? Sometimes it feels like I should do more, but I'm just a beginner and I've seen a lot of recommendations saying to wait a couple of months before increasing the exercises.
                    Less is more in my experience, your routine, any modified JP90 style routine is good for a beginner. My advice is to stick to it if you see gains. When they stop; whether its in months, or years, then go ahead and switch it up & target whats lacking still whether length or girth.

Good luck broski!
                    My Journey!
                    04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                    NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                    BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                    MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Working...
                    X