JP's 90 day routine giving me negative PI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP's 90 day routine giving me negative PI's

I am relatively new to PE. I started 3 months back with the Jelq Free routine. I gained 0.25' in girth but did not have length gains. A month back I changed routines, i started the JP90 day routine in order to make some progress on length size. I followed a 1 day on 1 day off schedule. I did this for a month without carefully monitoring my PI's. I measured at the end of the month to find that I have lost 0.2' in length. Therefore I have decided to give my unit much needed rest so it can recover and possibly get back to my initial measurement. I will be starting back up on Monday depending on whether I have gotten back to my initial measurement. As described by JP in his routine thread, both hands equal one Jelq. Counting one hand as one Jelq I was doing 250 Jelqs rather than the 300 recommended. Counting one hand as one jelq, I am thinking about doing 80 Jelqs for the next month while monitoring my PI's. Implementing some type of progression scheme after the month is up. Any suggestions?

Reduce the amount you are doing and watch your PIs. Make sure you are getting enough rest days too.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
    X