Why am I not making any gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I not making any gains?

Hello guys Im very frustrated with this. Im thinkin about stopping all this crap. I been jelking and stretching for months with no results. Ive wasted my time reading every single post and blog in here. Changing routines everysingle month and adding new exercises for nothing. Its really frustating seeing all this guys with good results, While Im not getting enought of it. Now my thing looks like a sausage for some much PEing.
    what should i do?

What's your training history, and your current routine?

PE is a long term commitment, some take a long time to gain, but you need to learn to listen to your penis, and pay attention to your PIs, be mindful of your exercises and focus on perfecting your technique and being safe.

Also you need to be consistent, switching routines every month is not good, neither is adding exercises, it takes 3 months to evaluate a routine, and you should stick to it if it is giving you positive PIs or even slight gains, until you post your training history and routine, we can only speculate.

But what is important is that you must not give up, nor compare to others, also you should focus on the health benefits of PE, that should be enough motivation to keep going, and do it well, then you will gain.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I started stretching on my work outs first for 30 minutes with little results for months (like 2). Maybe 2 inches. This was the time where i got really exited and got lotta confidence. So I did the whole P90 routine for 90 days and measured my lengh and it stayed the same from the begining as well as girth. So now im dying to know to know what im doing wrong.
      Am I not resting enough time? 2 days in 1 off. Yea I do get more boners but thats about it.

Comment

Maybe 2 inches? Wait, what?
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You gained two inches before? That is an outstanding record for such a short period of time have you read the https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html thread?

If you started by stretching for 30 minutes (which is too much IMO) then you may consider taking a long deconditioning break (3 months or more) or read about hanging.

But most importantly, please detail your PIs and past routines, it all sounds so vague.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Only 2 inches gain? That's terrible, most people see a 12 inches gain! lol

Comment

Originally posted by woofy86 View Post
              Only 2 inches gain? That's terrible, most people see a 12 inches gain! lol
              I think that's exactly why he's so frustrated....

Comment

LOL...That has to be a typo, or this guy is pulling our chains. 2 inches is an INSANE improvement.
                Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

I think he meant to say that he wished that he was going to gain 2 inches, definitely a typo... Or if it wasn't, he likes residing under bridges and eating billy-goats ...
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I'd much rather reside under bridges and eat fish!

Comment

I really gained two inches fully erect.. I really impressed me i think everybody make some noob gains at first. The only secret i did do some really intense pulling sessions like 10 minutes on 4 sides everyday

Comment

So let me get this straight,you gained two inches but not making any
                        gains...hmmm....okay
                        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

It took me a year to gain 1 inch, and I was damn happy with that.
                          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Smh ... you didnt gain 2 inches ... you gained erection quality ...
                            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                            4.7 MSEG
                            5.1 BEG
                            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                            4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Yea im not stupid at all. I started this project about a year ago but now its frustating that i dont have secret pill or anything... I see all these professionals and i wonder how they got there, thing is my EQ really improved in theory. I get different numbers each time but i think im measuring it wrong..

Comment

Working...
                              X