Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetenings.

Hello there. I'm Blarg.

I'm a 20-almost 21 yo student. I've been living a very introverted life up until the last two years, ever since I moved cities for uni. With less shitty acquaintances and some new friends came much-needed motivation to improve myself. I found myself doing all sorts of helpful activities like (regular) exercise and meditation. After reading a fair bit about PE I decided that I'd give it a shot.

I'm 6.3 inches atm, and pretty girthy (enough to not bother measuring). This is one of the reasons for trying - to achieve better proportions.

I've been doing a basic jelqing routine. 200 every other day for one week, and 150 - 5 days with 2 rest days the other week. I've been alternating this for four weeks. The gains I may have made are too small to notice so far, but the donger feels so much better already that it's enough to keep me hooked.

I'm glad to see such a big community here and I'm happy to introduce myself.

If I'd have to ask for advice on one thing, It's what you guys would recommend for length gains specifically. My goal is 7, which i think is pretty realistic to start with, and I'm sure there's more than jelqing to be done. (In fact, I have much reading here to do).

Cheers, all.
    Blargslarp
    Last edited by Blargslarp; 07-31-2018, 08:54 PM.
    The Big

Welcome and glad to have you here! Jelqing will help improve erection quality and will help you see your current true size. If you want to increase length I would recommend adding stretches to your routine. If you click the bottom link in my signature you will see several routines listed in progression. Do yourself a favor and start a progress log in the progress forum. You will thank yourself later. Wish you success!
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Burrito has given you some great advice and links for you to follow. I agree that you need to add in some stretching exercises if your goal is added length. In the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off as well as some beginner routines. Do plenty of reading and ask questions.

Good luck.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure you're progressive in your training. If you're using the jelq, use a lower degree of erection and less lube to transfer the emphasis over to length.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X