Going to finally give this a go starting with 7 inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to finally give this a go starting with 7 inches

One of my firends told me about pe never knew about it and told me to get on this website for good advises

My penis size without any pe is 7 inches BPEL girls already feel my dick is big without pe so imagine if i start with this how big it can get my goal is to add 1 inch in 6 months

I bought the phallosan forte waiting for that to arrive i will also do manual stretches and jelqing and some bathmate on some days

Good for you.

Remember:
    Be careful
    Be mindful
    Be consistent
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Welcome to the Gym! Since you are attacking PE from multiple angles I'd highly recommend keeping a progress log on this site so that you can keep track of what you have done and other members can see what you are doing and offer advice if you ever have questions about your routine. Be sure to read the info HERE before you start your journey.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome!

Be consistent and the gains will come.
        1 inch at a time
        GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
        Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Welcome to the Gym! Since you are attacking PE from multiple angles I'd highly recommend keeping a progress log on this site so that you can keep track of what you have done and other members can see what you are doing and offer advice if you ever have questions about your routine. Be sure to read the info HERE before you start your journey.
          thank you will do

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
            Welcome!

Be consistent and the gains will come.
            looking forward to the gainz

Comment

Hey Warrior!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Hey Warrior!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
                  thank you i will have a look looking forward to making some gains

Comment

Working...
                  X