Inconsistant girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistant girth

Hello, I noticed that the left side of my dick was thinner than the right side and upper left side, I measured my girth and it's 6.5 inches at it's thickest point and about 6 inches at it's thinnest point. I assume it was caused by my masturbation grip that became tighter in the past few years. I know I wasnt born with this shape because I recall noticing my penis chaned it's shape while randomly looking at the mirror, i was about 14 at the time.
    What can I do to fix that issue and even the girth out?
    Also, the length of my cock is about 7 inches from the top and 7.5 inches from the side (i'm not sure how to measure) and i would like to know what exercise should i use to gain length? I want to get to atleast eight inches.

Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/3971/dawdwp.jpg
    Here's a picture
    Last edited by bengg; 10-11-2012, 09:30 AM.

Welcome to the gym, how to measure and other useful information is in here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    And there's ways to jelq and manipulate your hand so more pressure goes on the thinner side to even it out, some use 2 fingers or just one hand where the most pressure is on the thinnest side. I have no experience with evening out girth though.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about although I am familiar with the jelqing motion (after briefly browsing in the exrecises section on this site).
      I would be very happy if somone would give a specific answer for my situation.
      Thanks for the reply though.

Comment

bengg, allow me to introduce you to.... your penis!

Its normal. Its just slight changes in EQ, due mostly to slight differences in your body at the time of an erection. As for measuring, Always measure along the top to the tip of the pubic bone. That is the correct way. The side always gives extra length. Pushing down the fatpad above the pubic bone gives you your Bone Pressed Erect Length (BPEL) while measuring from the tip of the fatpad gives you your Non Bone Pressed Erect Length (NBPEL).

You should check out the stickies in the beginners forum. They explain a lot of this and how to handle measuring properly.

What Steve is advising you of, is that you can use jelqing (the fundamental PE exercise) to even out your girth and get rid of the strange fluctuations in size. It involves putting more pressure, or specifically targeting the skinnier part of your penis while jelqing.
        CaptainJohnson
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 10-11-2012, 10:37 AM.
        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Do you think this unevenness is fixable?
          Also, I don't understand what you could do that would be considered modified jelqing that would fix my problem. Is there like a video I can watch? I have to admit, I don't quite understand what I have to do.
          And from your reply I get that you think that this shape is natural but I don't really think so because it's thinner where I would normally put pressure on whilst jacking off...
          Last edited by bengg; 10-11-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Just start out with a beginner's routine like https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
            You may find that this on its own is enough to even out your girth. With some preactical PE experience, you will understand what Steve and CaptainJ are explaining.

Yes, I do believe that your uneven girth is correctable, though it may take considerable time PEing. On the same token, it may correct its self very quickly if its due to low EQ. Either way, you'll never know until you give it a try.
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

donjelqer76
              Don't kill me, but what's EQ?

Comment

Please read:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

Steve23
                  I control F'ed EQ and didn't find an answer. I then went through the whole post and still havn't gotten an answer. So can you please tell me what's EQ?

Comment

You have to click on the links... and read obviously.
                    It's the first link right under Great Starter Threads, called https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Comment

bengg, you really should read all the starting material. It may seem like a lot, but if you want to grow, its ALL worth knowing. If you don't want to harm yourself, get that knowledge!
                      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

OK thanks, so it means erection quelity
                        But this is still kinda vague, i mean is it a measurable thing and how do you improve it...?
                        I feel annoying but I have to ask

Comment

Search: increase EQ, you can find over a dozen threads on it, including kegels, jelqing, edging/ballooning, erection tea
                          How old are you, and do you eat healthy and exercise?

Comment

i'm 18 and don't really exercise but never seem to actually gain weight or sick

?
                            Last edited by bengg; 10-11-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bengg View Post
                              And from your reply I get that you think that this shape is natural but I don't really think so because it's thinner where I would normally put pressure on whilst jacking off...
                              I doubt even those with death grip syndrome(Google it if you must.) could alter their girth, unless they did something stupid which caused scar tissue and other bad things to happen.

.5" difference between different parts of your penis is perfectly normal. Your penis may look different from when you were 14 or so, because your penis continued to grow. One part of your penis finished at 6.5, the other 6. Your penis may still be growing by the way, turning 18 automatically spell the end of growing, it depends on the person.

That said, I'm sure everyone wants the perfect penis and PE gym can help you there.

Comment

Working...
                              X