Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

im new here and i want to start jelqing. well im kind of hesitant of doing so because i heard that penis strecthing and excersizing can cause permenant damage like E.D. in later years. here are my erect measurements as of like an hour ago: el 4.75 in x eg 5.25 in. i have read on this forum that any girth over 5 in is thick so i am very satisfied with that, my length is meh. so i guess my question is should i start jelqing for length or leave my penis A.K.A. Solomon Grundy alone? lol thanks guys.

Welcome to the gym, if you want to get bigger then do it, if you want a stronger penis then do the exercises, there's guys here in their 40's-60's that do it for penile health and they feel like their dick was when they were in their twenties, and best of all it's free.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Read up on this then check out a beginner routine if you want to start.

There's no magic in PE that will make you have ED later on in life, unless sex and masturbation does that too, then wer'e all screwed!

Comment

You named your dick Solomon Grundy? Okay well welcome anyway!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the gym

Most actually see a tremendous increase in erection quality. Pretty much any bad experience I've seen reported was by somebody trying to be too aggressive or not listening to advice. Take things slow, read and learn. It is quite safe when you follow the directions!

Good luck
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I originally did PE over 10 years ago. I did some very intense PE (strong jelqing, Ulis, hanging 20+ lbs) and gained 1” BPEL x .5” MSEG. I have had absolutely never had any negative long term effects. Just be careful, take it slow, listen to the advice of experienced people, listen to your body, and don’t do anything stupid and you will be fine.
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I originally did PE over 10 years ago. I did some very intense PE (strong jelqing, Ulis, hanging 20+ lbs) and gained 1” BPEL x .5” MSEG. I have absolutely never had any negative long term effects. Just be careful, take it slow, listen to the advice of experienced people, listen to your body, and don’t do anything stupid and you will be fine.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Working...
            X