X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, im new O_o

Hi everyone,

im scorpiio (Jason irl) and ive just found this forum today

I have always wondered about this penis enlargement stuff, the exercises, supplements, devices and whatnot and always thought it was just a myth, but after reading through various posts on here it seems that there may be something in it, which has surprised me if im honest

I still do have reservations, like worrying if I could do some permanent damage to my boy...which really is my biggest concern

im by no means a small man naturally (18-19cm bone pressed length and 15.5-16cm in girth (sorry, live in Europe lol), but I think like most guys, a little extra would not go amiss

i'll take a read through a few more threads when I get time, but if any of you can give me some tips on jelqing(?), like how often you should be doing it (times per day or week??) and symptoms to watch out for which I should be aware of that would be fantastic :-)

oh, and what kind of gains could I expect (inches or cm for length and girth) and what time scale I should be looking at to see anything noticable

thanks in advance

Oh, and what are all these abbreviations I see at the bottom of peoples posts mean please?? like the bpel, nbpel, and the others which I forget
    scorpiio
    Last edited by scorpiio; 10-25-2013, 04:49 PM.

Welcome to the gym and all the tips you need are found right in the beginners section. Read the safety first thread and then the JP 90 day beginners workout. It's the only way to start!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

ok, thank you for the welcome

i'll take a look at the beginners section

Comment

Welcome to the gym Scorpiio!

As Cusp indicated, the beginners thread will answer most, if not all your questions above. There is also a section explaining the abbreviations, too.

Definitely keep safety a priority. PE takes time and patience, and rushing into exercises or pushing too hard, too fast will only lead to injuries.

The community here is great and very friendly, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

Good luck!
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

This link should help with the abbreviations and terms. Welcome to the gym.

As far as gains in terms of time, we are all different so it is hard to say but many get good results in the beginning because the erection quality improves. Hope you have fun here at the gym.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome aboard
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Welcome to the forum and there is a lot of information here to read. Good luck on your journey!

Comment

Working...
              X