Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time in my life I reached fatigue like thiss....!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time in my life I reached fatigue like thiss....!!!!!!

Ever since I started hanging, I thought BTC was a waste, so I went with SD...And before today I never knew how it felt to be fatigued in ligaments...Today I decided to do BTC with 7.5 pounds, in the first set I felt really stretched in the ligaments., I can't even express the feeling of your whole guts being pulled out of body...and now it's sore than a bitch...All this time I believed BTC is a waste of time, but it is so much more comfortable, and the stretch is unexplainable. I even felt a little rip (no pain, funny feeling) inside the ligaments. First time I feel like I'm on the right path to growth...What do you guys feel?

Also, this thing I tried while BTC, after 5 minutes, pull your body up and down, when you pull up you'll feel deformation right then and there, like your ligament is sored the fuck out..

just really excited...Also got a good session today. Only bad thing is that I haven't seen any NBPFSL growth...It's accurately the same...Am I supposed to see any BPFSL gains or does it have to heal up first for me to say gains BPFSL/BPEL?
    Last edited by Vulture; 08-22-2013, 05:46 PM.

Congrats!

I find that flexing my abdomen while hanging BTC can really intensify the stretch and fatigue as well.
    I think you should start seeing a small BPFSL increase somewhere in the 50-100 hour range, but that's just based on my own experience.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

50-100 hours of hanging? You're kidding! Would BPEL gains come along with it or would that be another 200 hours?

Comment

Hard to say, maybe it will be sooner for you, maybe later. I was just sharing my own experience.

For me, BPEL follows shortly behind my BPFSL.

Keep us updated
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

This is great vulture. I have paid attention to your journey and I know it has been frustrating. For me it took 30-40 hours to see BPFSL and for me when my BPFSL is about .3-.4 larger then my BPEL....I grow. Everyone is going to be different but bottom line, if you are feeling the fatigue you are talking about, then your growing. Now just string together some serious time and I will be hearing your excitement.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thanks Bnip. I've been hanging everyday and doing some manuals, but what's funny is that I'm too lazy to update my log daily...Thinking about adding more time in. Oh trust me bro my fatigue level is through the roof...My NBPEL seems to be 6-6.1 but my NBPFSL is almost always 7. And I measure so much that I know for sure it's 7. But I need to measure BPFSL to be more specific. If I press the ruler through the skin right at the base, I get 7 NBPEL, but when you pull it the ligament gets in the way of the ruler and the bone so I need to remeasure it all from a bit above.

Do you think I should do one or two BTC and then do SD? Or should I just do BTC? I have never reached anywhere near that fatigue with SD, even BTC before today.

Comment

Awesome Vulture! Glad to see you've found a method that is working!

Comment

I would do BTC all sets until you reach a fatigue and your weight is reduced to half. This is when you incorporate a second angle of attack. BTC is the more intense angle between the two. Ya go ahead and measure BP for both. I hope you get the same feeling tonight
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Thanks H4M, hope its working out for you too.

Bnip, Today it took me 2 sets to feel some fatigue. I'm planning on doing 3-4 more sets today.
                  I would do BTC all sets until you reach a fatigue and your weight is reduced to half.
                  I did not quite understand what you meant here?

By the way congrats on the .1 gain!
                  Last edited by Vulture; 08-23-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks! Let's say you hang at 20 pounds and you fatigue on the second set and reduce it to 15 on 3rd set and 10 pounds on 4th set all BTC. My 5th set would be switch to a secondary angle such as SD. In other words, once I hit fatigue that causes me to reduce weight, I will do this until I hang half of what I started with. At that point, go to your secondary angle.
                    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

I see what you mean now..The decreasing weight is from the Progressive Hanging theory right? I don't know why I don't feel the fatigue with SD hanging, probably due to low LOT. How did you gain the first inch before starting CW and Bib Hardcore?

Comment

I gained my first .6 from JP90 program. I then gained the next .5 from hanging with the CW. The next .1 came from pumping of which girth was the focus.

In June I decided I was going to get serious with hanging. I started with the CW to recondition myself and gained .1. I now use the BIB hardcore and have gained fast. So .7 of my 1.4 inches gained has been from hanging. I wasn't hanging long enough the first time hanging. In June I switched to high angle hanging because I had stretched my suspensory ligs to the max.
                        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Do you think I should also consider OTS? Or I should continue BTC for a 40-50 hours and see whether I gain anything? I have a LOT of 6, no doubt in my mind. And I can't get fatigue or any ligament stretch from SD. I'm just afraid that I might toughen my tunica to the max by hanging BTC, so when I switch to OTS or if I use extender that would do nothing

Comment

Working...
                          X