savings 1500 usd suggest best extender, penis pump,jelq device hanger&more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• savings 1500 usd suggest best extender, penis pump,jelq device hanger&more

I have saved 1500 dollar for PE. Suggest me all types of devices and their routine and exercise. I will buy them all. Damm I need a big one. Tell me all your true methods.

Have you exhausted the FREE manual methods first? Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

$1500 is a boat-load of money! Have you maxed out your ROTH IRA and paid off all of your credit cards?

I don't intend to make light of your question, but you may find that FREE manual exercises will get you to your size goals. There are no short-cuts in PE, you might want to give PE a test drive before you buy a bunch of equipment.
    namsokiek
    Banned
    Last edited by namsokiek; 07-29-2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Hello master_mind!

Look for bundled package deals. Also search the internet to see if coupon codes for the product/s that you are considering purchasing exist. You can often save ten dollars or more with those coupon codes.
      SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

savings 1500 usd suggest best extender, penis pump,jelq device hanger&more

Target 4 inches in length 3 inches in girth. I will do all what you all say with passion , hard work and will be consistent. In 1994 when I was in 12 th grade my waist was 38 inches and then made it to 28 inches in just 4 months. Now i am 32 inches of waist. I will do all the hard work. Just guide me with your experience.

Comment

Good luck on your goals.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Money can't buy you decades of hard work mate. PE doesn't work like that. It is extremely unlikely you will gain that much in your life-time.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

And before you say, why be so negative/what the hell do you know kickinthemebs...

Here is some reading for you about A. The TOP gainers of the PE Gym since it has started, and B. the number crunching of what you can expect during the course of your PE if you stay dedicated.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-legends.html

Comment

Save the money and do the exercises we have here that are free. After a year if you want to buy something then fine. You cannot buy a bigger dick; it takes your work!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Whatever I am motivated and I know PE will take years of hard work. Tomorrow will measure post the size and click pictures and start off slow and steady. Will search for a Indian herb that helps to regenerate new cells. Flax seed oil. In india we get some oil for PE will buy that. I know sadhus also take some herbs will find that. I know a shop in my city he sells raw herbs around he has 800 different types he says. But I am sure he has more than 250 of them. Like ashwagandha, kavach seeds ( for more sperms and pre eja called as mucus perines ) salab mishri for pre ejac. I have purchased 22 herbs, powered them and take twice a day. Lets see.

Comment

Let us know if your magic potion works.

Comment

Please let us know how that goes. Even with good supplements and tools you are still going to need to put in the work.
                      SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

In my opinion here is my list of best PE devices

Hanger: LG Hanger
                        Extender: Phallosan Forte (with TLC belt or any belt that has a clamp/clip) or Penimaster Pro (ADS system)
                        Pumping: Vacutech
                        Clamping: Cable clamp

Stay away from traditional extenders such as x4labs/size genetics/Penimaster Pro (Extender version) as they are not as comfortable compared to the ones I mentioned on the list above.

Stay away from water pumps such as bathmate or penomet as you can only use them with water but with air pumps you can use both air or water.

Comment

Dream on I have just purchased x4 can return it or can I do something to it to make it like penimaster pro

Comment

Originally posted by master_mind View Post
                            Dream on I have just purchased x4 can return it or can I do something to it to make it like penimaster pro
                            Have they shipped it yet? If not, cancel it for a refund.

If they have shipped it, contact them and inform them that you're shipping it back for a full refund.

Have you opened and/or used the product? If so, I'm not sure if they'll accept returns, contact seller.
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X