X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Amazing

edit
    64N64
    Last edited by 64N64; 02-22-2013, 12:05 AM.

Do you feel pain when you PE, or are you jelqing with a hard grip? Can you see any kind of cause resulting in the negative effects you're seeing?
    (negative effects: lagging" & "My dick shrinks")
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

edit
      64N64

Comment

Hmmmmm, funny (well not funny) you say all this xfactor cause I'm trying to regrow my foreskin. What kind of grip do you use when you jelq, over or under?
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

edit
          64N64

Comment

Your dorsal nerve is very sensitive & runs across the top of your shaft. Avoid focusing pressure there, like with your thumb--as you're mentioning. The dorsal nerve is most sensitive right behind your glans on top of your shaft. A lot of pressure there can make your penis go numb. Some guys that push really hard there end up not being able to get an erection for a while. Of course, avoiding injuring yourself there.

It's best to focus pressure a little more on the sides of the shaft with your OK grip (in my opinion), since these are your erectile chambers. Jelqs are perfectly safe, I think its just important to be aware of your anatomy and how to use correct technique. This will avoid injury & bring you better results.

Here's a few links for more information on jelqs:
            How to Jelq
            How to V-Jelq
            V-Jelq video
            blink2000
            Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

edit
              64N64
              Last edited by 64N64; 02-22-2013, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Kingpole told me early on his technique was off, and he gained almost nothing, and then after he studied more & made some changes, his gains exploded. In just a few months he gained over 2". (Its an extreme example of someone gaining more with better technique)

My point is, once you have really good technique, it should increase your gains / or help you get the most benefit from your workouts & avoid injury too.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                  Kingpole told me early on his technique was off, and he gained almost nothing, and then after he studied more & made some changes, his gains exploded. In just a few months he gained over 2". (Its an extreme example of someone gaining more with better technique)

My point is, once you have really good technique, it should increase your gains / or help you get the most benefit from your workouts & avoid injury too.
                  That's a very good point! Good stuff!!
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                  X