X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements for increasing sperm count and production

Hello All,

I am looking for the holy grail formula to increase sperm count

zinc pills, bananas, milk, vitamins, water.... the pills really worked for me tho.
    Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
    Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

I know about Zinc but what is the maximum dosage allowed per day?

Comment

I haven't read this thread yet but it may contain usefull information.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...your-load.html
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by shefe View Post
          Hello All,

I am looking for the holy grail formula to increase sperm count
          There is no such thing as the "holy grail formula to increase sperm count" there are things that help both, OTC and medications that are prescribed by a doctor.

You need to slow down and do several things first before making a post like you made. Answer these questions first, How old are you? What research have you done? and honestly, when it comes to your HPTA axis and ability to reproduce its an area that you need to discuss with a doctor.

1. Go to a reproductive endocrinologist, discuss your concerns. The endo will run several tests; blood work to check FSH, LH, Estrogen, SHBG, testosterone and free testosterone etc
          2. The endo will also have you do an SA or as its commonly known a semen analysis, because quite frankly you dont know what your sperm quantity, quality or motility is yet. You could have normal levels, above normal levels, or be sterile. Its an unknown that you need to find out.
          3. Wait for the results
          4. Should you need pharmacological help, your doc will prescribe a regimen for you...I could easily list the drugs that are used, but i will not because i fear you will try to source them through other means and use them how you see fit; doing so can cause more problems than you realize.
          5. Assuming you have no sperm, or very few sperm, you can expect to be on medications for atleast 90 days as thats the time period it takes for sperm to be produced.
          Blinks Hanging 101
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

I know about Zinc but what is the maximum dosage allowed per day?
            I was taking 50MG on top of other zinc rich foods and my stomach got messed up. If you do take 50's dont take them every day.
            Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
            Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Originally posted by GetBgR View Post
              There is no such thing as the "holy grail formula to increase sperm count" there are things that help both, OTC and medications that are prescribed by a doctor.

You need to slow down and do several things first before making a post like you made. Answer these questions first, How old are you? What research have you done? and honestly, when it comes to your HPTA axis and ability to reproduce its an area that you need to discuss with a doctor.

1. Go to a reproductive endocrinologist, discuss your concerns. The endo will run several tests; blood work to check FSH, LH, Estrogen, SHBG, testosterone and free testosterone etc
              2. The endo will also have you do an SA or as its commonly known a semen analysis, because quite frankly you dont know what your sperm quantity, quality or motility is yet. You could have normal levels, above normal levels, or be sterile. Its an unknown that you need to find out.
              3. Wait for the results
              4. Should you need pharmacological help, your doc will prescribe a regimen for you...I could easily list the drugs that are used, but i will not because i fear you will try to source them through other means and use them how you see fit; doing so can cause more problems than you realize.
              5. Assuming you have no sperm, or very few sperm, you can expect to be on medications for atleast 90 days as thats the time period it takes for sperm to be produced.
              I did a sperm analysis and i am below 2million

Comment

I did a sperm analysis and i am below 2million

Answer these questions please:

And yes, i do have a background in the male reproductive system, its function, and how to get it functioning when it isn't functioning properly.

1. How old are you?
                2. What if any drugs have you used e.g. weed, steroids...Answering this will help direct you
                3. What supplements/vitamins, if any, do you currently take?
                4. Did you have the following blood levels checked: FSH, LH, SHBG, Estrogen, Prolactin, testosterone, free testosterone, if so what were the results and the reference range for your age?
                5. Are you on doctor prescribed HRT? (HRT = Hormone Replacement Therapy)
                6. If you are on doctor prescribed HRT, what are you taking, at what dosage, and for how long have you been taking it?
                7. Do you, or anyone in your family have a history of fertility problems, e.g. low sperm count?
                8. Do you have the paper work from your semen analysis, if so what does the write up say?

Start with answering those questions. If you would feel more comfortable PM'ing me the above information feel free to do so, be as descriptive and detailed as possible when answering the questions. Im more than willing to help you, but i cant do much if you cant answer the questions above.
                Blinks Hanging 101

Comment

Answer these questions please:

And yes, i do have a background in the male reproductive system, its function, and how to get it functioning when it isn't functioning properly.

1. How old are you?
                  2. What if any drugs have you used e.g. weed, steroids...Answering this will help direct you
                  3. What supplements/vitamins, if any, do you currently take?
                  4. Did you have the following blood levels checked: FSH, LH, SHBG, Estrogen, Prolactin, testosterone, free testosterone, if so what were the results and the reference range for your age?
                  6. If you are on doctor prescribed HRT, what are you taking, at what dosage, and for how long have you been taking it?
                  7. Do you, or anyone in your family have a history of fertility problems, e.g. low sperm count?
                  8. Do you have the paper work from your semen analysis, if so what does the write up say?

Start with answering those questions. If you would feel more comfortable PM'ing me the above information feel free to do so, be as descriptive and detailed as possible when answering the questions. Im more than willing to help you, but i cant do much if you cant answer the questions above.
                  1. How old are you?
                  None

3. What supplements/vitamins, if any, do you currently take? Just started last week though including Vitamin B6
                  Ejaculoid
                  Ogoplex
                  Soy Lecithin
                  Zinc
                  L-Arginine
                  Pygeum

Nop
                  Nop
                  None

Yes
                  SEMEN ANALYSIS Results
                  Reference Values
                  VOLUME (ml)
                  1.5 ML
                  2.0-5.0 ml
                  SPERM CONCENTRATION (106/ml)
                  2.5 M/ML
                  >20x106/ml
                  MOTILITY (%)
                  48%
                  >60%
                  PROGRESSION (Grade 0, 1, 2, 3)
                  ÿNone ÿSlow ÿModerate ÿRapid
                  2+
                  2+-3
                  COLOR/APPEARANCE TRANSLUCENT
                  VISCOSITY (0, 1+, 2+, 3+)
                  DEBRIS (0, 1+, 2+, 3+)
                  1+
                  0-1+
                  AGGLUTINATION (0, 1+, 2+, 3+)
                  ROUND CELLS/MACROPHAGES 0 <3x106/ml
                  LIQUEFACTION (minutes)
                  <30
                  <30 minutes
                  pH
                  7.0-8.5

Comment

Shefe,

Great, thanks for the info.

In regards to your supplements, i would suggest you stop everything except for the zinc, and take a good multi vitamin, the other stuff isnt going to do anything to help your fertility, and the soy absolutely needs to go, soy promotes the production of estrogen in males.

One of the biggest factors here is your lack of blood work, and are going to be the biggest indicator at this point; my guess is your FSH and LH levels are below reference range for your age. Your volume is a bit low but that can vary quite a bit anyway. The low percentage of motility is an indicator that your hormonal levels are to low to adequately produce sperm in a quick enough fashion.

Please get the following blood work:
                    FSH
                    LH
                    SHBG
                    Testosterone
                    Free Testosterone
                    Estrogen
                    Prolactin
                    PSA (worth doing)
                    Full Blood panel e.g. cholesterol, hemoglobin, etc
                    Blinks Hanging 101

Comment

I don't really know which, but I have been taking Garlic, zinc, and lysine frequently the past week or 2, and my amount of precum has increased exponentially in the past 4 days. Too much, in my opinion. Also, my loads have been alot more full, and strong. For whatever its worth!
                      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Shefe,

Great, thanks for the info.

In regards to your supplements, i would suggest you stop everything except for the zinc, and take a good multi vitamin, the other stuff isnt going to do anything to help your fertility, and the soy absolutely needs to go, soy promotes the production of estrogen in males.

One of the biggest factors here is your lack of blood work, and are going to be the biggest indicator at this point; my guess is your FSH and LH levels are below reference range for your age. Your volume is a bit low but that can vary quite a bit anyway. The low percentage of motility is an indicator that your hormonal levels are to low to adequately produce sperm in a quick enough fashion.

Please get the following blood work:
                        FSH
                        LH
                        SHBG
                        Testosterone
                        Free Testosterone
                        Estrogen
                        Prolactin
                        PSA (worth doing)
                        Full Blood panel e.g. cholesterol, hemoglobin, etc
                        Ok i will get the work done. Thanks

Comment