Off days - under-rated or over-rated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off days - under-rated or over-rated?

I'd like to know from experienced PEers if the off days are over rated or under rated. I know that PIs are a good indication to schedule the sessions, but I'm talking in long term and over all benefit. The problem is that I have + PIs either way...I take an off day or not. Somewhere back of my mind I feel I should rest it more frequently but then I don't want to rue on slacking with little reason. Conventional wisdom says muscle needs time to recover and grow, but then penis was never conventional!

My current routine is non-stop, 7/7 - 2 days length exercises and 1 day girth exercises. So far I have only been 2 weeks into my routine, but I already seem to have gotten bigger gains than with other routines with offdays(JPs 90 and KingPole's Beginner to Intermediate). So with + PIs either way, what would the gurus suggest me?

Personally I stick with the bodybuilding mentality. You have to let it rest to repair band build. If you don't you will just hurt yourself and well it might become useless and fall off.
    "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
    April 2015 June
    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
    EG 5"+0.5
    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
    9x7

Comment

Yeah dude in the long run you'll probably run into injuries as you'll wear yourself down. Best avoided. Have one day a week at least, even if you're feeling unstoppable.
      Start-30/Oct/2014
      6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
      06/April/2015
      7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
      16/Aug/2015
      7.97 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.44 BEG
      Run when you can. Walk if you have to. Dammit, crawl if you must, but NEVER give up.
      The Log of Zeds: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-log-zeds.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zeds View Post
        Yeah dude in the long run you'll probably run into injuries as you'll wear yourself down. Best avoided. Have one day a week at least, even if you're feeling unstoppable.
        I concur.... One day at a minimum. Your body is still just a tool that need maintenance and rest to perform and grow properly. You could get into many different rest cycles but I would take at least one day for a complete body shit down and recoop day.
        "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
        April 2015 June
        BPEL 7.0"+0.5
        EG 5"+0.5
        EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
        9x7

Comment

Stretching ligaments Its probably better to do it everyday. Type into google "suspensory ligament penis" to know what im talking about.

Jelqing and anything that involves the shaft of the penis probably need rest days to grow. Same goes for the PC muscle.

Comment

Well the short answer is that nobody knows for sure. The general advice is that for manual pe, rest days are important otherwise your PIs will start to suffer.

If you move onto hanging though, the advice is to not take rest days unless it is essential, like an injury for example. That's where the expression "heal in the extended state" has been mentioned a lot.
            Empshockwave's Journal

Comment

I think it depends on what you are doing, but generally underrated.

Certain PE requires reaching a fatigue level, like hanging. This may require less rest. But rest is needed eventually.

With manuals, I think rest is as equally important as routine days. For the mind, and body.

Originally posted by Hound View Post
              I would take at least one day for a complete body shit down and recoop day.
              Wow...that would take a day. Damn auto correct.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Foxy took the words out of my mouth. Girth work rest days are definitely underrated. Hanging or extending then rest days are not necessary.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                X